Cap

AMERICA CHAVEZ IN THE MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS WEEKEND THREAD | Aka carbonara civil war thread | 187.42M OW

35 minutes ago, mitchellsilver said:

The sequel will be massive for The Batman with how positive the first one been recieved. 

Ehh I expect no more than 1B or 1.1B, Asia is not Batman lover in general.

MODERATION:

You all know the policy on talking about DC and Marvel in the same sentence.

:rulez:

So unless you want to continue about how Diana and Wong should totally be BFFs, let’s not continue this.

13 minutes ago, Fox20 said:

Batman as a brand will always be bigger than Dr Strange, no questions, but we know box office don't follow those rules so closely, just look at Superman, the most known hero.

If box office doesn't reflect the brand's power then what does exactly? Comics is irrelevant because it is too niche a medium. Animation is non-existent. What other medium is left to define the brand exactly beside box office to define the popularity. Again, Superman clearly hasn't been able to perform well at box office. The era of Spider-man, Batman and Superman being the top 3 is long gone. Being known isn't equivalent to being popular

• Haha 1
  • ...wtf 1
  • Disbelief 1
  • Knock It Off 1

2 minutes ago, Cap said:

MODERATION:

You all know the policy on talking about DC and Marvel in the same sentence.

:rulez:

So unless you want to continue about how Diana and Wong should totally be BFFs, let’s not continue this.

Ah okay, I just posted my comment just after this one, so I didn't see it. My bad

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, MultiverseXXR said:

**Me, waiting to see who gets a threadban**

Anticipation Popcorn GIF

I am probably dangerously close considering how many of my posts were hidden :hahaha: :sparta:

:sadfleck:

Edited by CJohn
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, AdrianL said:

Expecting this to have Civil War legs, around 2.3 multiplier. 

So first 200m opener to end up below 600m.
Joking - I am not certain it will get to 200m - could see something like 195-198m (just so the 200m 600m rule stays alive).

7 minutes ago, john2000 said:

Thinking around 2,5-2,65 multi.

That would be fairly surprising. Lack of competition will help in the first 3 weeks but I still can't see the IM over 2.5

• Like 1