Cap

AMERICA CHAVEZ IN THE MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS WEEKEND THREAD | Aka carbonara civil war thread | 187.42M OW

1 minute ago, john2000 said:

Any sun numbers ?

Observation data
Mean distance
from Earth
AU1.496×108 km
8 min 19 s at light speed
Visual brightness (V) −26.74
Absolute magnitude 4.83
Spectral classification G2V
Metallicity Z = 0.0122
Angular size

31.6–32.7 minutes of arc
0.527–0.545 degrees

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 22
  • Astonished 5

12 minutes ago, Brainbug the Dinosaur said:

Observation data
Mean distance
from Earth
AU1.496×108 km
8 min 19 s at light speed
Visual brightness (V) −26.74
Absolute magnitude 4.83
Spectral classification G2V
Metallicity Z = 0.0122
Angular size

31.6–32.7 minutes of arc
0.527–0.545 degrees

Brainbug my man, you have truly outdone yourself this time.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Eevin said:

literally can someone tell me what the “woke agenda” is for the MCU because i seriously have no idea. if stuff like MoM pisses you off which literally has ONE (1) 30-second reference to a lesbian couple then it makes me think you just don’t really like seeing gay people lol

The narrator: they really don’t!

14 hours ago, superheavysun said:

It's funny to see the trolling in here. They want MCU to fail so bad, because they are not doing what they want or how they want it. Yet the MCU just keeps winning. Some would make up anything even if it makes no sense. This is how a conversation gos with trolls when you give them facts they don't like.

First "MCU is done after Endgame." Huge hits on Disney+."MCU was Lucky super hero fatigue is coming." NWH hits big but only because MCU helped Sony, Look at Mobius. Disney will make big profit of NWH they own 25% of the boxoffice.  "Only NWH can do big openings." MOM hits 190million." MOM will have bad legs." Still will make a lot of profit for Disney." I don't care i hate Disney and the MCU."  Okay.....

Trolls leave out the context for BVS vs MOM.  BVS was 50million more to make. BVS had A listers Batman, Superman and wonder woman yet underperformed, still it made profit. MOM has c listers Doctor strange and Wanda and will make more than THE Batman and BVS how is that not a win, trying to hard to spin it.  Only a troll would say a 190m opening is not amazing. If it drops hard it's still going to make more than The Batman and BVS.

Who gives a shit if it passes BVS ? BVS was completely dogshit. It's disappointing because of the people saying this was guaranteed 200+ just look at the OW competition majority people were think 220+, so it is a disappointment.  And before you start talking about the "Grade" of characters, it doesn't mean nothing. CW had nearly all the avengers in and just made slightly above an R rated joker movie. As i'm going to say 100 + times so people understand the biggest MCU selling point is continuity...not characters. X men and SM are the exception. The MCU will be unsustainable, if it starts treating every movies an an event.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Knock It Off 1

14 hours ago, ringedmortality said:

Speaking of Love and Thunder. Is that the only MCU movie this year without production problems?

Well that depends. Are Taika’s orgies a production problem or feature?

Edited by eddyxx
  • Haha 4

18 hours ago, Cmasterclay said:

I know there's a very strict ban on talking about it and we are obligated to pretend it is totally over and doesn't exist or have any impact anymore, but like 25 people I know have COVID right now and positivity rates are up over 20 percent in many major urban areas including here. NWH's triumph over Omicron seems to have made people forget that these kind of spikes have mattered for every single other movie in the past 14 months!

3 waves in the past started their surge in July, December and now. Coincidentally, there was when BW, NWH and DS2 released. Proving that every marvel film in cinema is a superspreader events! 

and that is why china ban marvel! They can’t tolerate covid and therefore no way they can accept marvel in china! Mystery solved! Everything explained now.

• Haha 2
  • Astonished 2

17 minutes ago, titanic2187 said:

3 waves in the past started their surge in July, December and now. Coincidentally, there was when BW, NWH and DS2 released. Proving that every marvel film in cinema is a superspreader events! 

and that is why china ban marvel! They can’t tolerate covid and therefore no way they can accept marvel in china! Mystery solved! Everything explained now.

A small price to pay, for salvation

43 minutes ago, SupermanLego said:

Who gives a shit if it passes BVS ? BVS was completely dogshit. It's disappointing because of the people saying this was guaranteed 200+ just look at the OW competition majority people were think 220+, so it is a disappointment.  And before you start talking about the "Grade" of characters, it doesn't mean nothing. CW had nearly all the avengers in and just made slightly above an R rated joker movie. As i'm going to say 100 + times so people understand the biggest MCU selling point is continuity...not characters. X men and SM are the exception. The MCU will be unsustainable, if it starts treating every movies an an event.

I agree with you & this continuity is bc of Avengers movies. It won't be possible for them to sustain hype generated by Infinity War & Endgame for another 10 years, they will need another successful Avengers movie to sustain hype, so they better start building Avengers now instead of treating every movie as an event movie.

3 minutes ago, charlie Jatinder said:

39 SUN. That with DIS FRI & SAT be 186.5 but I think FRI & SAT gotta increase, so 187.5-188.

Which is better?

Doctor Strange: in The multiverse of flop

Doctor Strange: The flop of The multiverse

4 minutes ago, fabiopazzo2 said:

Which is better?

Doctor Strange: in The multiverse of flop

Doctor Strange: The flop of The multiverse

Doctor Flop in the multiverse of flopness

9 minutes ago, charlie Jatinder said:

39 SUN. That with DIS FRI & SAT be 186.5 but I think FRI & SAT gotta increase, so 187.5-188.

Had a feeling the Sunday was bad after EC comment of 185m or 190m.

• Like 2