Cap

AMERICA CHAVEZ IN THE MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS WEEKEND THREAD | Aka carbonara civil war thread | 187.42M OW

7 minutes ago, mitchellsilver said:

Warner stopped reporting them. Another sign this Window need to extended to 60 days. Even though The Batman has done absolutely amazing for them becoming their 5th of all time domestic boxoffice grosser. Though i think Warner know it could have done even more with a longer window. 

Actually I believe if wasn't for 45 days HBO max deal, TB will very likely topping DS2. All major films lately, even if their overall legs are poor as Eternals or Venom2 or Morbius, have at least one weekend where their gross fall around 30% at the later run. However TB drop has been steady at 40%+ without single weekend showing slowdown in decline. This show that the legs are indeed cut short by HBO max. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, mitchellsilver said:

Warner stopped reporting them. Another sign this Window need to extended to 60 days. Even though The Batman has done absolutely amazing for them becoming their 5th of all time domestic boxoffice grosser. Though i think Warner know it could have done even more with a longer window. 

Wtf that can't be right even uncharted is still reporting numbers FFS WB are so stupid with these 45 days releases. I'm not even sure if its going to hit 370 domestic now.

10 minutes ago, SupermanLego said:

Wtf that can't be right even uncharted is still reporting numbers FFS WB are so stupid with these 45 days releases. I'm not even sure if its going to hit 370 domestic now.

Its likely on $370M maybe a little over. 

4 hours ago, SupermanLego said:

This was not touted as just a strange vs wanda movies, this was considered an event movie. No need to spin it. 

We all know you want to call this event movie to not be used against the Batman...

Guess what by hype Batman was an event movie.

36 minutes ago, Alex SciChannel said:

Dang it, Sunday adjusted down under $39M (from this morning's update), so I didn't win the contest for Sunday...

From The Numbers, Final Dr Strange BO by day...

Date    Rank    Gross    % Change    Theaters    Per Theater    Total Gross    Days
May 5, 2022    P    $36,000,000         0           $36,000,000     
May 6, 2022    1    $90,720,000         4,534    $20,009      $90,720,000    1
May 7, 2022    1    $57,806,850    -36%    4,534    $12,750      $148,526,850    2
May 8, 2022    1    $38,893,364    -33%    4,534    $8,578      $187,420,214    3

Edited by TwoMisfits

18 minutes ago, Fox20 said:

We all know you want to call this event movie to not be used against the Batman...

Guess what by hype Batman was an event movie.

It's not me calling it that it's the fans and moviegoers. Even feige touted it as it was. 

35 minutes ago, Brainbug the Dinosaur said:

6firge.jpg

Why is Thor looking the other way while pointing a gun at a huge dinosaur? What the hell is he looking at?

Yeah, I'm thinking Thor 4 will flop. I mean, dude can't even look at a dinosaur.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, JustLurking said:

Why is Thor looking the other way while pointing a gun at a huge dinosaur? What the hell is he looking at?

Yeah, I'm thinking Thor 4 will flop. I mean, dude can't even look at a dinosaur.

Theres two explanations:

1) Thor looks in shock at all his asgardian friends behind him who are running away in terror because the Indominus is charging at them. Thor lost his hammer in a game of Fortnite against Noobmaster before so now he has to rely on this ordinary gun and is terrified. Hes still pointing it at the dinosaur but contorts his body while simultaniously wanting to shoot and turn around to run away.

2) Im bad at making memes.

• Haha 1