Eric Duncan

WEEKEND THREAD: No one went to the Danger Zone :( 145M JWD, 51.8M TGM, EEAAO reaches 61 DOM

18 minutes ago, scoobysaurus said:

Kinda OT but I'm curious and idk where else to ask. What happened to Telemachos, Baumer, Cjohn and some fellow JP/JW fans like Bishop & Jay Hollywood? I know it's been 7 years and casual members might come and go but baumer & Cj were mods, and tele was an admin! There's no trace of them!

Edit: and RTH!! how could I forget RTH! Does he still drop by? 

I devoured them all and have taken their powers. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Astonished 5
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, scoobysaurus said:

Kinda OT but I'm curious and idk where else to ask. What happened to Telemachos, Baumer, Cjohn and some fellow JP/JW fans like Bishop & Jay Hollywood? I know it's been 7 years and casual members might come and go but baumer & Cj were mods, and tele was an admin! There's no trace of them!

Edit: and RTH!! how could I forget RTH! Does he still drop by? 

I retired as an admin a few years ago. :lol: I’m still here, very infrequently (usually in the Classic Convo). My BOT experience is mostly the Telegram chat these days. 

• Like 3
  • Astonished 2
  • Sad 1
  • Disbelief 1

1 hour ago, Brainbug the Dinosaur said:

150M OW, give it to me please

I dont want it to go lover than Fallen Kingdoms 148M but i fear that it will happen :sadfleck:

I'm thinking...$115M-ish. Just a gut feeling. We'll see.

But look at what happened with Top Gun: Maverick. Who. the Hell. knows?!?

Edited by filmnerdjamie

Just now, Plain Old Tele said:

I retired as an admin a few years ago. :lol: I’m still here, very infrequently (usually in the Classic Convo). My BOT experience is mostly the Telegram chat these days. 

@scoobysaurus

What did i tell you? I didnt even need to post in the Untitled Michael Mann Cyberthriller over 100M in China club. Just writing that clubs name made Tele appear in only 5 minutes.

• Haha 6

2 minutes ago, Plain Old Tele said:

You can tell that she’s total evil from that mustache in her avatar. 

The only thing evil About that stash is how hot it is. I’ve seen it in person. It’s beautiful. I remember turning to my friend during intermission, and was like he can hide behind that monstrosity, but I can still see his jaw line. And he is the most beautiful man in existence. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Plain Old Tele said:

Love you Tele but I still haven't forgiven you for hating on JW

...Jk 😋 Glad to hear from you!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Brainbug the Dinosaur said:

@scoobysaurus

What did i tell you? I didnt even need to post in the Untitled Michael Mann Cyberthriller over 100M in China club. Just writing that clubs name made Tele appear in only 5 minutes.

Hahahaha We summoned the elusive Telemachos! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cap said:

The only thing evil About that stash is how hot it is. I’ve seen it in person. It’s beautiful. I remember turning to my friend during intermission, and was like he can hide behind that monstrosity, but I can still see his jaw line. And he is the most beautiful man in existence. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611f6343eec41938c8038

• Thanks 1

• Founder / Operator
41 minutes ago, keysersoze123 said:

Not anecdotes alone. Its BO holds have shown that its spreading its audience beyond what initial interest suggested. 

@Shawn may be can provide more info on the same. That is one of the reasons why he presumably cut OW numbers for JWD. 

TGM? Yeah, second weekend audience skewed a few points away from its previous over-35 demo share on OW. 25-34 demo seems to be expanding for it.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Cap said:

Gene Kelly is mad at you. 

11 minutes ago, scoobysaurus said:

Love you Tele but I still haven't forgiven you for hating on JW

...Jk 😋 Glad to hear from you!

oh my friend

:lol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, grey ghost said:

Anyone who's seen Dominion care to rank the Jurassic Park and Jurassic World movies?

Not everyone's gonna like this but here it is

The Lost World: Jurassic Park

Jurassic Park

Jurassic World

Jurassic Park III

Jurassic World: Dominion

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom

IMHO

• Like 1