Grebacio

Weekend Thread (9/22-24) | Weekend Estimates - DWD 19.35, Woman King 11, Avatar 10.5, Barbarian 4.8, See How They Run & Pearl 1.9

20th Century Studios/New Regency/Disney’s Barbarian ends its second week with $9M at 2,340 for a running total of $23.6M. The pic grossed $540K on Thursday. A24’s horror movie Pearl was third on Thurday with $320K and a first week of $4.7M at 2,935 theaters.

Searchlight’s See How They Run booked at 2,404 locations earned $260K yesterday for a $4.2M first week.

In fifth was Top Gun: Maverick at 2,604 with $230K, a $3.1M 17th weekend and $710M running total.

• Like 5

35 minutes ago, Cmasterclay said:

Fairly bad if it's as frontloaded as I'm expecting but kinda good if it isn't. Guess we'll see. Could reasonably go anywhere between 13 and 25 with that number tbh.

I've been feeling TFIOS-style multiple (yeah I know it's from a million years ago shush), and that gives us about 18.15M. The vibes feel right with that kind of number IMHO