Eric S'ennui

A2 WEEKEND THREAD | 134.1M DOM OW | Thurs 17m / Fri 36m / Sat 45m / Sun 36m

How old were you when Avatar (2009) first came out?  

176 members have voted

1. 1. How old were you when Avatar (2009) first came out?

Though in all seriousness, I'm always on the side of Titanic as Cameron's best, but the first Terminator is probably the best when it comes the screenplay. Like I'm legit amazed every time I watch it how tight the story is and how carefully planned each plot point and inciting incident is. It's the one screenplay I would proudly use as an example for students to follow if I hosted a screenwriting class.

• Thanks 3

And I will give you my definitive opinion on Cameron’s movies when the weekend’s over, because instead of watching A2, I’m just gonna stay home and watch all of his filmography!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Brainbug said:

Btw, this is the headline of one of many bad german Avatar 2 reviews:

Avatar 2“ im Kino : Schlumpf über Bord!

Translation: Avatar 2 in theaters: Smurf overboard!

Do i have to say anything more? The absolute state of some german movie reviews, its not even not funny, it has transcended cringe.

High five from UK critics

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Eric The Last Airbender said:

Though in all seriousness, I'm always on the side of Titanic as Cameron's best, but the first Terminator is probably the best when it comes the screenplay. Like I'm legit amazed every time I watch it how tight the story is and how carefully planned each plot point and inciting incident is. It's the one screenplay I would proudly use as an example for students to follow if I hosted a screenwriting class.

I find it a bit sad that the first Terminator is the only one in its franchise that fully used its potential as a horror film. Makes it standout even more though.

22 minutes ago, Brainbug said:

Btw, this is the headline of one of many bad german Avatar 2 reviews:

Avatar 2“ im Kino : Schlumpf über Bord!

Translation: Avatar 2 in theaters: Smurf overboard!

Do i have to say anything more? The absolute state of some german movie reviews, its not even not funny, it has transcended cringe.

Germany is very cringe when it comes to movies...

You could tell me that was the official title of the movie and I would believe you

Glad i didnt change my 181mil OW predicition. I know it has little chance of hitting that number without big walk ups, but i still feel the final OW total will be closer to that number than the people changing their predicition down to like 140mil, 135mil etc.

People need to keep the faith!.

1 hour ago, stuart360 said:

Glad i didnt change my 181mil OW predicition. I know it has little chance of hitting that number without big walk ups, but i still feel the final OW total will be closer to that number than the people changing their predicition down to like 140mil, 135mil etc.

People need to keep the faith!.

And I Failed You The Dark Knight Rises GIF