interiorgatordecorator

Mar 24 - 26 weekend thread - John Wick ̶3̶ 4 opens - woke up to a 5.9 monday | Jonathan is in Majors trouble | Shazam 2 crushed the Ant |

1 hour ago, grey ghost said:

Anyone else hyped for Super Mario in two weeks.

I'm taking my 5 year old (her first trip to the theater) and three teens.

Can't wait.

Sadly yes. I tried to be super cynical for months on this, but over the last couple weeks, I can't help but get the nostalgia feels over this coming out. I hate it so much lol

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Deep Wang said:

It's the perfect "Mixed feelings" scenario.  Everything that you just said is absolutely correct, but then you see who is directing it and it's impossible to be hyped.

I have liked most things he's directed.

1 hour ago, Eric Wick said:

Sadly yes. I tried to be super cynical for months on this, but over the last couple weeks, I can't help but get the nostalgia feels over this coming out. I hate it so much lol

tragic development

Edited by interiorgatordecorator

2 minutes ago, cooldude97 said:

your weird obsessive disdain for this movie that's not even out yet is both entertaining and embarrassing 

someone has to

Super Mario 3 was my favorite video game (showing my age) but I have zero nostalgia to see a Mario film.  My kid is ten and hasn't said anything about wanting to see it...yet.  Had nostalgia for Force Awakens, Jurassic World, seeing Toby in NWH but nothing for Mario. Have a feeling Im in the minority on this one. 

27 minutes ago, interiorgatordecorator said:

tragic development

I get you're definitely a teenager and I was a lot like you at that age, but take it from someone who had to kind of learn it the hard way, you don't always have to say your opinion on something.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Mulder said:

I get you're definitely a teenager and I was a lot like you at that age, but take it from someone who had to kind of learn it the hard way, you don't always have to say your opinion on something.

Mulder to be fair, that sentence applys to the majority of the Internet in many cases i feel like ...

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Mulder said:

you don't always have to say your opinion on something.

I agree, and its obvious even to me that my comments sometimes come off as "teenagery"; but even if I would have preferred not losing my greatest soldier in the battle against (what I see as) uninspired video games adaptations, the reason I typed out those 2 words was that I found expressing them to be mildly entertaining 

1 hour ago, Brainbug said:

Because @Eric Wick realizes he, too, is but a pawn of the Nostalgic toy commercials.

Reveal hidden contents

That, and also I abhor the idea of getting excited over a Chris Pratt production. But they've done touched the right buttons for me.

Also I have a huge crush on Bowser, and they made him soooooooooooooooooo hot in this movie. So my thirst is also playing into my hype.

• Haha 4