Eric is Quiet

GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 3 WEEKEND THREAD

The rest:

2.) Super Mario Bros (Uni/Ill) 3,909 theaters, Fri $4.2M, 3-day $18.5M (-55%), Total $518M/Wk 5

3.) Evil Dead Rise (WB) 3,036 theaters, Fri $1.7M, 3-day $5.6M (-54%), Total $53.9M/Wk 3

4.) Are You There God? It’s Me Margaret (LG) 3,343 theaters, Fri $930k, 3-day $3.3M (-51%), Total $12.6M/Wk 2

5.) John Wick Chapter 4 (LG) 1,658 theaters, Fri $600K, 3-day $2.4M (-50%), Total $180M/Wk 7

• Like 3
  • Astonished 3
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, grey ghost said:

Which MCU trilogy is the best?

Captain America or GotG?

Or something else?

Cap. 

GOTG isn't even in my top 3 though I haven't seen the 3rd I didn't much like the first.

Edit: @XXR Metro Boomin  I really disliked Quill/Pratt (obnoxious with sub par acting)   I liked GOTG2 more because there was less of him. 🤷‍♀️

Edited by TalismanRing
  • ...wtf 2

“Some of those on social criticize the trailer to be the ‘worst cut trailer’ in MCU history, while questioning the use of a bland performance instead of the Bee Gees for the soundtrack and labeling it as a knock-off,” says RelishMix in their latest report"

This is the most stupid shit I´ve ever read. 

• Like 8
  • Haha 5

14 minutes ago, nevermore said:

“Some of those on social criticize the trailer to be the ‘worst cut trailer’ in MCU history, while questioning the use of a bland performance instead of the Bee Gees for the soundtrack and labeling it as a knock-off,” says RelishMix in their latest report.

What the actual f***? Both trailers were really good, there were much much worse MCU trailers.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, thajdikt said:

“Some of those on social criticize the trailer to be the ‘worst cut trailer’ in MCU history, while questioning the use of a bland performance instead of the Bee Gees for the soundtrack and labeling it as a knock-off,” says RelishMix in their latest report"

This is the most stupid shit I´ve ever read. 

Deadline’s continued use of that RelishMix nonsense is baffling. Are they invested in it?

“RelishMix adds, “GOTG3 cast activation levels are exceptional with an overall impact at 349.9M including social icon Vin Diesel at 200.4M, Chris Pratt at 61.9M, Dave Bautista at 17.1M, Zoe Saldana at 16.6M, Maria Bakalova at 460K plus director James Gunn at 4.6M.”

Maria Bakalova stans hopefully help get this thing over Minions 1

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Solid # considering, but far cry from where the franchise has been ... well MCU as a whole.

The only MCU films I've seen since Endgame in theaters were No Way Home, Far From Home & MoM ... I was planning to maybe see this during the weekend, but now I'm annoyed (not at the movie) but at the media. 

Variety is absolutely shameless ... blatantly spoiling the movie for a story on what's next for certain characters in a fucking tweet.

I mean it's not even Friday night and they put that shit out there. 

Edited by AdamKendall
  • ...wtf 1
  • Disbelief 1

24 minutes ago, Flopped said:

No es bueno para los remanentes, pero Deadline es malo para los remanentes, especialmente los que son más antiguos y explotan por la noche, como EDR

EDR ~$1,8M friday (~$6M weekend)