Eric Prime

C’MON BARBIE LET'S GO PARTY...AT LOS ALAMOS | BARBENHEIMER WEEKEND THREAD | We’re Thriving in our Plastic Fantastic Era | Mother Mothered with 162M | Daddy Exploded with 82.4M

Your Barbenheimer weekend plans  

175 members have voted

1. 1. What are you going to watch this weekend specifically?

9 minutes ago, Eric Bainbridge said:

Gotta be honest, I expected an extra 10 rewatches from you. I'm very disappointed.

4 minutes ago, Brainbug said:

wolf-of-wall-street-rookie-numbers.gif

I seen Scream 4 and Scream 5 five times in total, so I wanted to keep the pattern going lol. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Darth Lehnsherr said:

I was surprised with how big the male demo was in my Barbie screening and how young the demo was in my Oppenheimer one. Think both will be set up to have very good legs.

only going off the evidence you provide, I think meh-to-ok legs is the likelier scenario for both

Edited by interiorgatordecorator

Before 2020 I watched around 20-25 movies in theaters each year. Last year was 8, this year only MI7 so far, but I have plans for both this weekend's releases so that'll be 3.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MattW said:

Before 2020 I watched around 20-25 movies in theaters each year. Last year was 8, this year only MI7 so far, but I have plans for both this weekend's releases so that'll be 3.

What's funny is that I watched more movies in 2021 than I ever did pre-pandemic. Mostly because I graduated college in 2020 so I had way more free time even with a job.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, ZattMurdock said:

captain-america-ill-add-it-to-the-list.g

You are so pretty. Like, ugh, I can’t even. Look at you flirting with Sam. Go make out with him. 🥺

15 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Moviegoing will never be the same after this weekend.

Me and endgame weekend.

it’s about time. We need the cultural reset. I am ready for hot pink and angry sexists. 

movies I have see this year:

CB6A0210-B492-4550-AF55-A66542C10A9C.png

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, ThomasNicole said:

While this will obviously suffer hard attacks online i’m happy because it will be huge and i can’t wait for their meltdowns

They're gonna say It's a success cause Margot Robbie looks like every Fox news female anchor

maHFce0.jpg

• Haha 5
  • ...wtf 1

1 minute ago, ringedmortality said:

Has anyone ever thought about casting Margot Robbie as an aspiring Fox News anchor who's working under Rupert Murdoch?

I don't know if everyone remembers but someone calls her in that movie "the Barbie anchor".

Edited by vale9001

1 minute ago, Arlborn said:

I haven't been this excited about box office numbers since before the pandemic.

OMG

I had no idea you came back. Surreal to see you again all these years later, but I hope you stick around.

• Thanks 1

I 've watched this year in theatres:

Megan

Babylon

Creed 3

Scream 6 (x2)

John Wick 4

Mario

Gotg 3

Little Mermaid

Spiderverse (x2)

Flash

No Hard Feelings

Indiana Jones

MI7

and Barbie this weekend will make it 16, which is almost double the amount of times I went in 2021-22.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ringedmortality said:

I've noticed on here the actual zoomers don't talk in online zoomer language but the millennials do.

It’s a very zoomer thing the entitlement they feel about language. You all don’t own shit, language is an ever changing thing since before any of us was born. I imagine this is mostly from the weird not cool zoomers that call themselves ‘zoomers’ though.