CJohn

SPECTRE | 11/6/15 | Final Trailer on Page 126! | Twitter reactions coming in, STID 2.0?

Got the CD this weekend and have been really enjoying it.

Bond fans really hate Thomas Newman though. I don't think I've ever seen so much hatred for a composer online. Oh well.

Can't say I was a fan of the Skyfall score.

There's been worse composers though. Like the guy who did Goldeneye. I think it was Eric Serra?

Aren't you generally against the Bond franchise?

Yeah, I don't like a single Bond movie. But seeing Sam Mendes a couple of days ago got me kinda looking forward to this.

Regardless, private screening of any blockbuster on opening night is nice, no annoying public munching popcorn/rustling/talking/slurping drinks/moving about/on phones.

• Like 1

I saw all of Craig's Bond final 2:30 minutes trailers and Spectre has the worst one, IMO. Also, Bardem was heavily present on Skyfall's marketing and it was hyped as fuck. Meanwhile Waltz is barely in it because of the stupid mistery box marketing.

Can't say I was a fan of the Skyfall score.

There's been worse composers though. Like the guy who did Goldeneye. I think it was Eric Serra?

For both movies he's written Thomas Newman music and not really Bond music.

Fortunately I love Newman's sound so I've really come around. Took a while with Skyfall but I really like Spectre already.

Yeah, I don't like a single Bond movie. But seeing Sam Mendes a couple of days ago got me kinda looking forward to this.

Regardless, private screening of any blockbuster on opening night is nice, no annoying public munching popcorn/rustling/talking/slurping drinks/moving about/on phones.

imagine if we went on a date to the cinema, ill be there, munching my nachos, slurping that final bit of drink caught between the ice cubes whilst texting my bud and you'd be just sat there with nothing to do.