Shawn Robbins

May 4, 2012 Weekend (AVENGERS Opening Discussion): ACTUAL 207.4 mill!!!!

You know with this being so huge, I now realize that RDJ can ask for a crap-load to come back as Iron Man. I think his contract ends with Iron Man 3.

Between his Tony Stark and Sherlock Holmes characters I wouldn't be surprised if RDJ easily becomes the highest paid actor in Hollywood soon. Edited by MovieMan89

im reading over some tweets, #Avengers, reactions are stellar, general consensus- "mind blown" also one girl thinks that either Chris E or Cap Am is gay, one guy thinks Jessica Biel was Black Widow, one guy liked BW's ass, and the movie gave a few guys boners? thats kinda of weird considering only 2 of the 10 main characters are females, one kid thinks "Lowkey" is someone from You Gi Oh, and one girl said "id let Thor hammer me" haha! These characters have more appeal than we thought. IM/Tony, Hulk, Joss, SLJackson, and Loki are getting the most tweets and quotes, but im seeing Thor, CA, and BW too, ZERO tweets for Hawkeye and Maria. Also alot of people thought that it was Hellboy in the mid credit scene. Also many have already gone twice.

Ha! I like the one where the girl says she would let Thor hammer her. I don't know. I've heard rumors that his hammer holds quite the knock out...

With spillover effect on Sunday can it also help TA have a small drop for Monday? Something like 25M or thats too much to ask.

Biggest May non-holiday Monday I think is Star Wars III with 14 mil. Every other high May Monday I see is Memorial Day Monday.

Between his Tony Stark and Sherlock Holmes characters I wouldn't be surprised if RDJ easily becomes the highest paid actor in Hollywood soon.

Most likely. Disney will have no choice but to cave-in. TA2 will likely have a budget of $300m to $350M, and I'm not kidding.

Most likely. Disney will have no choice but to cave-in. TA2 will likely have a budget of $300m to $350M, and I'm not kidding.

agreed and if Whedon is not a contract he ask for a lot.Avengers is one films that a lock for 1 Billion worldwide

Yikes, I was afraid general audiences were gonna confuse you know who for Hellboy. One of my friends said that exact same thing. :ph34r:

Marvel should said the name during mid credits. Why did Marvel think everybody to know who the person was during the mid credits.

A Babe in Boston ‏ @ABabeInBoston

Went to go see a 12:15am showing of The Avengers tonight... and it was sold out. Gahhhh! Is this real life?

This will count toward Monday right?

Edited by ECSTASY

Ha! I like the one where the girl says she would let Thor hammer her. I don't know. I've heard rumors that his hammer holds quite the knock out...

I thought it was clever, i have no idea how that one guy got Jessica Biel and Scar Jo mixed up

Marvel should said the name during mid credits. Why did Marvel think everybody to know who the person was during the mid credits.

No, but it can make them go online and tweet an ask (bigger %), which will increase presence on Twitter or search themselves (smaller %) and get more interested.

A Babe in Boston ‏ @ABabeInBoston

Went to go see a 12:15am showing of The Avengers tonight... and it was sold out. Gahhhh! Is this real life?

This will count toward Monday right?

Should. Anything after midnight is considered the next day.

It wouldn't have made a difference. These scenes are usually nods to the comic fans. This one is a doozy, with some pretty major implications.The "death" line harkens to Infinity Gauntlet. Which begs the question, is Marvel planning to get the rights to Silver Surfer?