Neo

It | Sept. 8, 2017 | Warner Brothers | Andy Muschietti directing. Trailer on Page 12 NO SPOILER DISCUSSION. Certified Fresh on Rotten Tomatoes

2 minutes ago, Boxofficerules said:

The melt downs around here are going to be a sight if this opens below $20 million.

Opening day?

Because there is 0.0000000% chance it opens below $20m.  I would say there is barely a chance it opens below $40m.  

Most likely $50m+ and could go a lot higher since it is actually going to be reviewed well.  

• Like 16

35 minutes ago, EmpireCity said:

Opening day?

Because there is 0.0000000% chance it opens below $20m.  I would say there is barely a chance it opens below $40m.  

Most likely $50m+ and could go a lot higher since it is actually going to be reviewed well.  

You beat me to the OPENING DAY remark. 

• Like 1

Gut says this is going well north of 50, maybe 70-80. This has been max hype since the original trailer landed months. Everyone I know is excited about seeing it, even non horror fans. It is in the gutter for box office. I believe Sept is 2nd or 3rd worse month. But this is an event.

• Like 1

Well IMO it can't be as worse as the TV mini series was IMO the only saving grace of that was Tim Curry the kid actors was alright but the Adult Actors and the 2nd half was pretty boring. If this does get a part 2 with the Adult Actors hopefully they can improve on that.