Neo

It | Sept. 8, 2017 | Warner Brothers | Andy Muschietti directing. Trailer on Page 12 NO SPOILER DISCUSSION. Certified Fresh on Rotten Tomatoes

2 hours ago, That Floating Guy said:

What's bad about a 10 year old knowing what sex is?  By that age I think they should at least know

I agree they should know, but it's still weird seeing someone you've known since they were born grow to learn about adult topics, which is mostly what I was getting at. The poster I quoted was shocked about her daughter knowing about a popular horror movie. Just saying that age group definitely knows some stuff.

2 hours ago, That Floating Guy said:

What's bad about a 10 year old knowing what sex is?  By that age I think they should at least know

I agree they should know, but it's still weird seeing someone you've known since they were born grow to learn about adult topics, which is mostly what I was getting at. The poster I quoted was shocked about her daughter knowing about a popular horror movie. Just saying that age group definitely knows some stuff.

1 hour ago, DAJK said:

Fuck it, while we're on the topic of sex education, my school had almost the worst sex Ed ever, to the point where after the presenters left, my grade 8 biology teacher actually came in front of the class, said that it was crap and gave the class his own presentation.

"It would be unwise to use a condom since they are ineffective at preventing pregnancy or infection. The only way to avoid it is abstinence."

So this one girl asks what other methods of birth control are and the presenters wouldn't answer, they said "it does not matter as none of the methods are effective other than abstaining from sex."

Like I felt like I was watching mean girls. And it's not like this was a bunch of 10 year olds, we were all 13/14

Is this god damn satan trying to prevent teens from having sex. Goodness gracious

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/9/2017 at 0:43 PM, antovolk said:

was told the 4-min footage playing with Annabelle 'brought the house down' at press screenings - getting even bigger reactions than the Annabelle film itself. It's not the same as the SDCC footage.

100m+ OW incoming

Edited by DlAMONDZ

The film isn't opening with only 25-30mil and it won't open with 100mil.

Like people are allowed to disagree with the massive 75+mil predictions without going absurdly low. IT has way more hype surrounding it than Annabelle. 

Edited by Zakiyyah6
  • Like 5

3 minutes ago, aabattery said:

Literally a conversation I just had with my fiancé.

Me: "So when do you wanna go see it?" 

Her: "what are we seeing?" 

Me: "it. When do you wanna go see it?" 

Her: "You need to be more specific about what "it" is" 

Me: "THE MOVIE IT!! YOU KNOW THE ONE WITH THE FUCKING CLOWN!!" 

Her: "Why are you yelling? You're the one who wasn't specific on which movie you were talking about." 

:huh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

I went to see Annabelle tonight but it was sold out. But I still got to stick around at the beginning to see the 4 minute preview of IT and Pennywise is absolutely terrifying in this. It's going to be awesome.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Zakiyyah6 said:

The film isn't opening with only 25-30mil and it won't open with 100mil.

Like people are allowed to disagree with the massive 75+mil predictions without going absurdly low. IT has way more hype surrounding it than Annabelle. 

I still think it'll break the September record even if it's $50-55m OW, WB/New Line will be very happy. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, grim22 said:

I think the movie will get a makeup and hairstyling Oscar nomination just for this

One thing that stood out to me while seeing Atomic Blonde the other week is how creepy-looking Bill Skarsgard is. There's no way he won't become typecast to nothing but bad guy parts for the rest of his career after this comes out.

• Like 1

He might not be involved in the making but he is certainly on board with the film.  He introduces IT's four minute preview and the preview was awesome.  I'm almost certain Georgie's death is going to be pretty fucking gruesome judging by the way they ended the preview.

I'm officially all in.  This is going to destroy the September OW record.

• Like 8