Neo

It | Sept. 8, 2017 | Warner Brothers | Andy Muschietti directing. Trailer on Page 12 NO SPOILER DISCUSSION. Certified Fresh on Rotten Tomatoes

27 minutes ago, YourMother said:

Tracking at $50M via DHD.

$50m!, 4 weeks in advance ?

I guess we need to not use normal possible growth too, the movie awareness was so high since the first trailer made like 170m facebook views that maybe tracking will not move much.

• Like 1

After Seeing The 4 Minute Preview, Upping My Prediction Big Time:

Opening Day: $35 million

Saturday: $30 million 

Sunday: $18.8 million / $83.8 million

Monday: $7.9 million

Tuesday: $9 million

Wednesday: $6.7 million

Thursday: $6.1 million / $113.5 million

Friday: $13.8 million

Saturday: $17 million

Sunday: $9.7 million / $40.5 million 2nd Weekend

On 8/11/2017 at 5:54 AM, Stutterng baumer Denbrough said:

In the book when Georgie dies when they discover his body it's pretty horrific. They end the preview just before his death and judging by the 4 minute preview and what I know of the book and the fact this is rated R I think they're not going to pull any punches and it's going to be pretty extreme. My anticipation for this film now is that an in the same level.

I have not read the book. I don't think I could get through it. I saw the preview before Annabelle: Creation. It was gripping, yet horrifying. I have always hated clowns. I will mentally prepare myself and go to see it.

I would strongly suggest you read the book. Yes it's horrific and there's lots of graphic deaths but it's such an amazing story of seven youths as well.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Diana Prince said:

I have not read the book. I don't think I could get through it. I saw the preview before Annabelle: Creation. It was gripping, yet horrifying. I have always hated clowns. I will mentally prepare myself and go to see it.

You could always listen to the audio book. I find that easier than trying to get though that long book.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, ddddeeee said:

I love the book a great deal but this just looks so routine to me. I don't think this director has it in him to make a good It movie.

This is why I'm being cautious with the film. I haven't seen Mama, but that had a pretty mixed reception and was 4 and a half years ago.