Neo

Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets | July 21, 2017 | FLOP OF THE YEAR

15 minutes ago, Fullbuster said:

He didn't fool anybody, Americans are just racist, sexist morons.:jeb!:

Just let it go.  It's over.  There's no reason to insult millions of people because something doesn't go the way you want it to.  There's an old saying that "you can tell more about a person by what he says about others than what others say about him".  And if insulting other people you know nothing about makes you feel better about yourself . . . what does that really say about you?

• Like 1

Just now, KGator said:

Just let it go.  It's over.  There's no reason to insult millions of people because something doesn't go the way you want it to.  There's an old saying that "you can tell more about a person by what he says about others than what others say about him".  And if insulting other people you know nothing about makes you feel better about yourself . . . what does that really say about you?

Please stop quoting this, I edited, didn't want to be so harsh :sadben:

2 hours ago, Chewy said:

They look like brother and sister the romance is gonna be awkward as shit

But of course Imma see this, Jupiter Ascending comparisons make me happy. Hope there's a Redmayne buried somewhere in that cast

I have no idea what the "plot" will be but there was very little romance in the books, they were colleagues ... there was always a bit of jealousy if one of them made close contact to the other gender though

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Jake Gittes said:

Saw on IMDb that Clive Owen, Ethan Hawke and Rutger Hauer are all in this, though only Owen has a character name. At least one of those three should get enough space to ham it up real good.

Personally hoping for Ethan Hawke.

And that Lee Byung-Hun has followed him as his boy toy @Sam

• Like 2

The way those aliens move reminds me of the first lord of the rings. Outside of few city wide shots that was pretty underwhelming.

I saw an unfinished trailer of Ghost in the Shell about a week ago and I was much more impressed with the visuals, let alone the story.