CJohn

Minions | 7.10.2015 | Crosses 1 BILLION Worldwide. Beats Toy Story 3 on the all-time chart.

Minions feels like the perfect strike of comedy that's obviously appealing to mass audiences, but has just enough wit and charm to appeal to even critics and more discerning film fans. The minions offer something for everyone. People underestimate how hard that is to pull off with a comedy.

This! Sorry for double-post.

Edited by SwedishFailurez

How big are the Minions? I am at the Dallas airport security line and this kid starts bawling his head off. The reason for his crying - his mom placed his Minion toy into the x-Ray tray and he didn't want to let go. The kid couldn't have been older than 3 or so.

• Like 2

How big are the Minions? I am at the Dallas airport security line and this kid starts bawling his head off. The reason for his crying - his mom placed his Minion toy into the x-Ray tray and he didn't want to let go. The kid couldn't have been older than 3 or so.

I went to the mall today and passed Build A Bear. Yeah...might as well rename it Build A Minion. Man Uni is making so much damn money off these guys.

I'm assuming that Minions trailer has played in front of every JW showing.

It's weird that the same can't be said for Ted 2, even though that releases in just two weeks whereas in the US, Minions is in four weeks.

I'm assuming that Minions trailer has played in front of every JW showing.

It's weird that the same can't be said for Ted 2, even though that releases in just two weeks whereas in the US, Minions is in four weeks.

Not every theater since theaters can choose not to play it.

Got the trailer at Jurassic World; easily had the biggest reaction.

When I was on cart yesterday I stayed behind in out biggest theaters a couple times to gauge the reactions. 

Yeah, they were eating it up.

Calling the queen, "la cucaracha" got the biggest laugh.  Not exactly sure why though...

• Like 1

At this rate, Uni is getting their first 300 M OW in 2015 as well!

But more realistically, I'm upping my predict to 120/340.

I don't legs will be that poor. It should get a 3x multiplier, unless it's considered to be an absolute disaster. 120 / 380 is more likely.

Edited by Insidearcher
  • Like 2