Neo

The Warner Bros. Thread | Will NOT merge with Paramount...capitalism is still terrible

On 2/3/2023 at 6:53 PM, dudalb said:

Mangold would be a coup, but Affleck ain't what he was a few years ago. "Live By Night" his last film as a direcror in 2016, was prerry much a disaster.Clear he on the downhill side of his career.

Imagine claiming this when The Way Back was only three years ago lol. Easily his best performance and should've received an Oscar nomination in what ended up being an insanely barren field for movies that year.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, lorddemaxus said:

Don't care for the game itself but more interested to see the discourse when this game ends up being one of the best sellers of the year (only see the new Zelda beating this this year).

idk about most games coming this year (i didn't even know they were making a new zelda), but the hype for this one definitely feels palpable. kind of underscores just how big of a colossal fuck-up the fantastic beasts movies were in terms of not even being able to engage the core fan-base.

i think marvel's spider-man 2 could be a big hit too though, but the discourse around this game is pretty wild. resetera banning all talk of the video game is so insanely dumb, genuinely wish that i was at a point where the only problem in my life was other people talking about a video game.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, TMP said:

idk about most games coming this year (i didn't even know they were making a new zelda), but the hype for this one definitely feels palpable. kind of underscores just how big of a colossal fuck-up the fantastic beasts movies were in terms of not even being able to engage the core fan-base.

i think marvel's spider-man 2 could be a big hit too though, but the discourse around this game is pretty wild. resetera banning all talk of the video game is so insanely dumb, genuinely wish that i was at a point where the only problem in my life was other people talking about a video game.

Spider-man 2 will probably be big but bottlenecked by the fact that not so many people have a PS5 yet (compared to something like the Switch I mean). Yeah, the discourse about this game is insane. It's already bad but can totally see gamergate 2.0 kind of shit happening once sales numbers come out.

According to a Wednesday report in the Wall Street Journal, “Instead of combining HBO Max and Discovery+ in their entirety, the new platform will feature HBO Max content and most Discovery+ content, with Discovery+ remaining available as a stand-alone option, some of the people said.”

Edited by AJG
  • Haha 5
  • Astonished 1

1 hour ago, poweranimals said:

Grace Randolph takes another L.

Add in all the other fake scoopers who tried to tease pictures of that certain someone as the new Batman for the dcu, all a bunch of losers, so funny. The backtracking is hilarious. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, poweranimals said:

Grace Randolph takes another L.

She was right. What L ?

That certain cameo in The Flash is real and she was the one who revealed it, and in general she's been completely right when it comes to The Flash.

Edited by Lighthouse
  • ...wtf 1

51 minutes ago, Lighthouse said:

She was right. What L ?

That certain cameo in The Flash is real and she was the one who revealed it, and in general she's been completely right when it comes to The Flash.

poweranimals is referring to rumors about The Brave and the Bold that were circulating the last few days.

Edited by Porthos
  • Like 2

On 2/9/2023 at 3:03 PM, cax16 said:

Still amazing the Warners, who has such a rich tradition in animated films, second only to Disney, has had such problems being a player in modern animaed films. I think they might be lookiing to change this.