Neo

Justice League Dark | HBO Max | Series by Bad Robot

2 minutes ago, DMan7 said:

They could've waited for Liman to complete his movie, I mean if the reports are true and WB are willing to wait for Zemekis to do Flash, Dark Universe is nothing.

Liman isn't Zemekis, I get your point though but I think the studio wants this made. 

2 minutes ago, cax16 said:

Liman isn't Zemekis, I get your point though but I think the studio wants this made. 

I don't like their other choice of director though, I would prefer if Del Toro returns, he is the producer in this is he not?

Edited by DMan7

Just now, DMan7 said:

I don't like their other choice of director though, I would prefer if Del Toro returns, he is the producer in this is he not?

I think the other name was just one of the people on the list. I think Del Toro just wrote the original script but you could be right. 

18 minutes ago, cax16 said:

They said Andy Muschietti is on the list as a replacement. Seems like the studio wants this replaced quickly. 

It must be really good if they are circling him for a director, I assume they'll want him to direct It part 2 before tackling JLD