baumer

Jane Got a Gun (Portman/McGregor) | February 2016 sometime | Weinstein is actually going to release it (maybe).

What did her daddy dooooooooo?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: That vid makes me laugh. Jeanie with a gun was such a horrid actress with her perpetually half-open head-giving mouth and dad was about her age.

I hope Cooper drops out cause if the movie`s like the garbage music video it`s gonna bomb. Run away, run awayayay, all of you poor souls who signed up for this shit that even Sasha Stone won`t like.

I'm sorry but this is getting hilarious.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/bradley-cooper-exits-jane-got-450340

Bradley Cooper Exits 'Jane Got a Gun'

UPDATED: The actor becomes the fourth principal to leave the troubled Western that stars Natalie Portman.

Bradley Cooper has become the latest actor to exit the troubled Western Jane Got a Gun.

Sources say the production went out to Jake Gyllenhaal but that did not pan out.

But it is another hurdle in the ongoing saga of the making of this indie Western. As one put it, "The script about the making of Jane Got a Gun could be more interesting than the movie itself."

Edited by TLK
  • Like 4

The guy who made the documentary Lost in La Mancha needs to make a documentary about this in a year or two.

All we need is a natural disaster to strike the set and Portman or some other major actor break a hip or something and we're good to go.

Ha ha ha and people were calling name on Lynne Ramsey saying she was an ungrateful "bitch" for dropping out of this trainwreck. Turns out she was sensible since the dropout show still goes on to this day...

Edited by dashrendar44

This movie is obviously a garbage, a passion rpoject for Nat but nothing good in it for anyone else to stick around. I just hope they don`t lure Hems in this like they did in SWATH. He doesn`t need SWATH franchise nor this obvious shit.

Natalie Portman plays the wife of an outlaw (Noah Emmerich) who leaves that gang after he gets shot up, and returns home.

Hold on....when the hell did Noah Emmerich get cast in this?

Edited by 4815162342

I don't think Emmerich's got a big role

Edgerton's role is the one Fassbender originally had; McGregor's role is the one that Edgerton started in and has been a carousel

Edited by Chewy