Neo

Geostorm | 10.20.2017 | Dean Devlin directs. Gerard Butler, Andy Garcia. The world ends in IMAX 3D. New even more ridiculous and more awesome trailer on page 25

41 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

It’s getting previews near me in a few theaters

Only an independent theater in Central Florida has Thursday previews listed; the AMCs, Regals, and Cinemark have weekend showings up without Thursday showings (and yes there are 3D showings but some theaters only have 1 2D screen up).

Edited by WrathOfHan

1 hour ago, Hatebox said:

Can't be bothered to check the thread but I assume we've already had a laugh at how much the poster rips off Inception. I do a double-take every time I see it out and about:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/76/Geostorm_official_teaser_poster.jpg

Why are you only seeing it out and about? It's the forum background for this month.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, moah said:

A few months ago people were predicted $35m-$45m opening weekend for this, but now everyone's sub-$10m. Wondering what happened to change the predicts by such a big amount. 

Multiple severe natural disasters

Also it looks fucking terrible

• Like 1

Just now, Morieris said:

Why does the sound keep ... warping at points? The wind isn't blowing hard enough to justify it...

I have never seen actors show as little enthusiasm promoting their new movie as Gerard Butler and Abbie Cornish do in the introduction of this video.

13 minutes ago, filmlover said:

I have never seen actors show as little enthusiasm promoting their new movie as Gerard Butler and Abbie Cornish do in the introduction of this video.

Considering the movie has been in the can for ages, they probably forgot they were in it.

• Haha 1