Neo

Geostorm | 10.20.2017 | Dean Devlin directs. Gerard Butler, Andy Garcia. The world ends in IMAX 3D. New even more ridiculous and more awesome trailer on page 25

2 minutes ago, aabattery said:

I think that would hurt the movie more than anything. Not to mention that it would be in very poor taste.

Well, apparently the movie was hurt more by the lack of publicity. But given that WB moved it so many times, I guess they didn't expect much from it anyway. Too bad though, seeing how it is doing quite well OS.

With all due respect to mister Cargill...

This movie was boring as fuck.

All the disaster scenes are in the trailer; they make up maybe 10 minutes of the movie and are chopped-up, horribly edited, and nearly free of context to the point where all spectacle is drained. The movie's not so much a disaster flick as a wannabe techno-thriller and it's so slipshod, terribly written and acted, and unspeakably predictable (if you don't guess the bad guy the second or third time he shows up you've never seen a movie before) that it's absolutely snore-inducing. The characters are paper-thin and mostly unlikable. I'm pretty easy to please when it comes to a wide range of disaster flicks - TwisterDeep ImpactSan AndreasInto the Storm, hell I even liked Paul W.S. Anderson's Pompeii. But this is the worst movie I've seen all year (out of 46). At least The Last Knight and The Bye Bye Man were fun to laugh at. This was just a waste of my time.

• Like 3
  • Astonished 2

14 minutes ago, DAJK said:

An older woman came out of this crying last night, saying it was a "true blessing of a film".

Reveal hidden contents

Incredible wom incoming

Edited by Ethan Hunt
  • Astonished 2
  • Disbelief 1

8 hours ago, DeeCee said:

ID4 is not stupid. That is all. 

I saw ID4 at midnight. This is no ID4. 

ID4 stands tall and above any other disaster movie made since because there's more to it than just shit blowing up.

Edited by cookie
  • Like 2

• Community Manager
1 minute ago, Jay Hollywood said:

Sorry gotta do it

ID4   A+

San Andreas B

2012  B-

Day After Tomorrow  C

Geostorm  C-

The Core D+

you asked me to rank Star Wars movies earlier.

you just love your rankings.

admit it.

:P

• Like 2