Neo

Geostorm | 10.20.2017 | Dean Devlin directs. Gerard Butler, Andy Garcia. The world ends in IMAX 3D. New even more ridiculous and more awesome trailer on page 25

If the box office tracking is right, Medea is going kick Geostorm's butt at the box office.

I wouldn't cross the street to see either ,even if I had a free ticket. It's still two hours of my life I will never get back.

Edited by dudalb

1 hour ago, AndyK said:

So the plan seems to be, don't hold any press screenings so no tomatometer to gauge.

Why did no one else think of this?

Looks as though as far as Turkeys goes, Thanksgiivng comes about 5 weeks early this year....

2 minutes ago, Barnack said:

San Andreas did extremelly well (other that did well stretch from the classical take on the genre like Gravity)

But then a number of other apocalyptic thrillers did poorly. The Genre is not dead, but seems to be anemic.

I also think that most of the CBM movies have apocalyptic destruction has sort of stolen the dedicated disaster films thunder.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/18/2017 at 5:53 PM, Jonwo said:

It’s a dump that WB has put little marketing in it. I doubt they thought it had a shot at number 1 

Why waste money to market something that they know is going to be a colossal disaster (no pun intended)? I don't blame them.

• Like 1