Best Actress-2013

Current:

Blanchet for Jasmine

Bullock for Gravity

Dench for Philomena

Thompson for Mr. Banks

Who knows if the Academy got perverted maybe for the other film :P

Okay still thinking of the 5th spot-Roberts for August maybe

For some reason I think August will disappoint in every way this year.  None of the performances look all that appealing to me.

The reviews have been lackluster as well, I am seeing it get maybe an acting nod for Streep and maybe one for Martindale and that's about it. (Also a screenplay possibility)

I can't see it getting a best picture nod currently, especially with all of the competition for the last couple slots.

Having seen the big frontrunners, my favorite was surprisingly Amy Adams. Shame that she might not even get nominated.

Eh..... Not a big fan of Hustle. It was decent and solid but nothing extraordinary. 

My favourite of the year probably has to be Dench in Philomena or Berenice Bejo.

Today, it's been a wonderful actress' day. First, I've seen Blue Jasmine. Wonderful perf from Blanchett!! 

And now just finished Sophie's choice. So heartbreaking,,, Streep's perf in that movie is beyond amazing.  :worthy: