Ariadne

Game of Thrones (TV ONLY) [Leaked Spoilers prohibited]

14 hours ago, TheDarkKnightOfSteel said:

Agreed.Well not entirely...

I would give the honor of the MVP to Clarke.She was phenomenal this season.The girl has more expressions just on her eyes than most humans have in their entity.

Turner was great as well though.She has come a long way since S1...both her and Sansa.Personally,i think that Sansa is one of the best characters right now.She is playing the game better than anyone.Yet she still has her heart at a good place.

Oh, I agree that Clarke is the season's MVP. Especially expressive eyes. I'm just saying that Turner had a big moment in the finale and nailed it but I'm not seeing much talk about it outside of Sisters Unite. Screw sisters, that was Sansa/Turner moment. :)

@MCKillswitch123

(whichever ending you go with, you're fucked anyway, so why bother?)

Based on this season's mindfulness of hero journeys, I'd say that the show will have more optimistic and happier ending than expected. I mean, this season in particular was super low on killing off good people so I can see quite a few ending up well (which I'm hoping for to be honest, they should catch a break). 

Edited by Valonqar

40 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

Based on this season's mindfulness of hero journeys, I'd say that the show will have more optimistic and happier ending than expected. I mean, this season in particular was super low on killing off good people so I can see quite a few ending up well (which I'm hoping for to be honest, they should catch a break). 

Well, for my endings, I decided to...

Spoiler

- Make Mira essentially a slave, cause I'm hoping that she becomes Sansa V2 in S2 and breaks out of Morgryn's control..... really the only reason why I didn't just let her die;

- Send Gared to Ironrath after poisoning Cotter instead of taking his heart;

- Keep Rodrik alive and have him kill Gryff and rescue Ryon..... although any ending would lead to the fall of Ironrath anyway.

Basically, only one bittersweet ending out of a handful of possibilities. I really do hope that S2 comes out swinging....

Spoiler

...with the comeback of the Forresters. I assume Ryon will be grown up by the time we get to the new season, so here's what I hope to see:

- Gared and the North Grovers manage to flee from the wrath of the Night's Watch and realign with House Forrester;

- Mira and Gared fall in love after she brutally kills Morgryn and escapes King's Landing once and for all (with her children, I presume?), and then all of the Forresters reunite... yeah, I kinda ship that idea, for some reason;

- The Forresters partake in the Battle of the Bastards, and Rodrik/Ryon/Gared/Beskha/etc. are all there in the middle of the fight..... and their presence in the show's canon is confirmed as they are shown carrying Ramsey to his cell in Winterfell after Jon beats him up and even get a few punches of their own;

- Ludd Whitehill is finally sentenced to death by the Starks and the Forresters proceed with his execution;

- Jon finally forgives Gared for deserting and killing Britt due to the circumstances at hand, and S3 is teased with the ominous presence of the Night King looking over in the shadows, teasing the Great War between living and dead.

But of course, this is Game Of Thrones. No one ever has it their way.

Edited by MCKillswitch123

well on bright side no starks die this season , for fans of house stark this is huge our babies are back in power even sansa whose head i want to shake (and if it falls off oh well but ehh family is family right so i guess she's ok and theon turncloak/ black sheep /reek too )

BOAT

Spoiler

SEX AAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW THE FEELS THE FEEELS i love that meme going around where dany says she can't have kids and jon replies challenged accepted LMAO.

to all those complaining about jon and dany , for show viewers if after seeing cersei/jaime in episode 1 you didn't turn away and write show off shut up about it , even worse those who read the damn book .

I remember reading the book the first time jaime/cersei coupled with throwing bran to his death and going WTF and had a moment of debate am i doing this am i actually doing this ???the reader in me went hell yeah we are holy fuck yes yes ten times yes , next big moment of doubt was red wedding when i threw my book across the room and didnt continue reading for 3 weeks yo the crisis was dire but i came back , i always come back . I will follow this to the bittersweet end . 

may i just say i don't get people going on eww incest , brush up on your GOT family history the starks have uncles that married their nieces , ned parents were cousins , tywin lannister married his cousin

Spoiler

why do people think after what went down on the boat jon is going to go eww i cannot be around you you disgust me with the damn white walkers marching south he's going to say i'm gonna fuck up this alliance and everyone will die because of me , really the jon snow we've come to know pfff and to  boot with dany preggo now that would be OOC

but of course nothing will be as bittersweet as never ever getting to read the damn ending to this series .

ps: littlefinger was very satisfying and arya damn guuuurllll why you have to be so cold :bravo:

• Like 1

I thought LF will die in the beginning of this season. He should've kill Sansa right after the BoB to have a chance. Of course you can't blame him for not knowing Bran's powers, but he made so many mistakes in S5/S6. Like his lie about the Boltons capturing Sansa, I wonder why Royce didn't ask Sansa about it.

Season ranking:

4 is probably the best, King's Landing was especially top quality with Tyrion, the Wall stuff was great as well, I also liked Essos and don't forget about the adventures of Arya and the Hound.

My only problem with 1-2-3 is the scale of things (except Blackwater), while 5&6 had some boring stuff (Braavos particularly) but the action was so much fun. 1-6-3-2-5. S7 is still early to tell.

There's rumors production could go on until August 2018.  That's blockbuster movie length of shooting.

Idk if I want to wait until early 2019, but that'd potentially mean every season 8 episode being 80 min+

Edited by The Pumpkin Spice Panda
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

This season was moderately entertaining, but by far the dumbest the show has ever been. The quality of writing has fallen off the cliff since it deviated from the books, and I haven't even read the books. Shortening the episode number for the sake of the budget has proven to be a huge misstep.