kayumanggi

BABY DRIVER | Sony | From Director Edgar Wright | On Digital HD 9/12, DVD and Blu-Ray 10/10

I found out why @Telemachos didn't like Baby Driver. It was because of this tweet.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Mikasa Ackerman said:

Grace Randolph thinks it's overrated. I have a feeling that'll just increase the hype for a lot of people here.

She is one of the worst popular reviewers on youtube.

9 minutes ago, snitch said:

She is one of the worst popular reviewers on youtube.

I like her. I mostly disagree with her, but everyone else (Jahns, Stuckman, Campea, Schmoes etc) is so bland and they all say the same shit. Hate-watching Grace because she's at least saying something different (even if it's insane) is fun.

• Like 1

On ‎3‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 10:55 PM, filmlover said:

To be fair, Scott Pilgrim always looked like something that was gonna appeal exclusively to the Comic-Con crowd and nobody else. This looks and sounds like it's by far his most accessible movie for a mainstream audience yet.

And Scott Pilgrim had one of the worst marketing campaigns I have ever seen. It made no attempt to sell it to a mainstream audience,and the campaign catered to the Comic Book geeks,who were already sold on the movie. Bad,stupid,campaign.

Thing is the film itself I think was actually quite accessible to a mainstream audience if it had been properly marketed.