Mojoguy

Weekend Thread: Weekend Actuals: IO 29.77, JW 29.24, TG 27.02, | IO Wins Weekend!

Inside_Out_Jurassic_World.jpg

How fri looking when did quick check couple hours ago, probably update hour or 2

IO/JP4 11.5-12.5,TG 9.5-10.5,MM2 5.8-6.5

Fri looking like

IO 12, JP4 11.5,TG 10.7,MM2 6, Ted2 4.3,Max 2.6,Spy 1.8

Friday IO 12.5, JW 11.8, TG 10.8, MM2 6.3, Ted2 4.4

today could be anything depending on rest day especially eve  for now going with 

IO/JP4 9-10,TG 8-9, MM2 3-4

Sat
JP4 8.5,IO 8.2,TG 7.8,TED2 2.8,MM2 2.5,MAX 1.9

Jul4 for you :)

Sunday looking like

IO/JP4 8.9, TG 8.3, MM2 4

Edited by Mojoguy
  • Like 1

Wow, I'll believe those first 3 numbers, but that's an unbelieveably horrible number for MMXXL.

So I refuse to believe it.

I think Magic Mike 2 didn't appealed to the Ladies as much as the 1st one did and I hardly saw any trailers for it. I think they did a bad job promoting it.

Edited by SuperSerious

Terrible numbers for MM2. TG may pass $40 million 5-day with a $10 million+ Friday.

This Friday does not seem to be behaving like the last time July 3 fell on a Friday, so there's every chance that tomorrow's numbers will surprise us too, right?

Mike is going to have an opening weekend under 15 mil. Guess both it and Ted didn't age well with the masses. Good news is that MMXXL cost nothing to make and WB will undoubtedly want to stay in business with Tatum/Soderbergh. 

I still think IO will drop less tomorrow but based on 2009 it'll probably be similar enough that Sunday will tell us who wins the weekend.

MMXXL is doing about the same as the first movie.

The first movie opening day was $19 million on a Friday.

XXL from Wednesday thru Friday is about $19 million.

that's not how it works

1 ≠ 3