kayumanggi

INFERNO | 10.28.16 | Sony | final gross ● 34.34 M

Holy shit so I just watched DVC and Angels and Demons....

Honestly, wasn't sure what I saw with DVC, but after A&D I'm fully on the hype train for this. here for some more of that gawd-level Zimmer score in IMAX :D

It does look good but I suspect like the previous films, most of the money will come from OS and it's being released two weeks earlier OS so Sony clearly knows this. Wonder what the budget is as the previous films were $125-150m budgets.

Wonder if it's still planned for 3D in some territories, seems like an odd franchise to add 3D, IMAX makes more sense

Edited by Jonwo

7 hours ago, Jonwo said:

It does look good but I suspect like the previous films, most of the money will come from OS and it's being released two weeks earlier OS so Sony clearly knows this. Wonder what the budget is as the previous films were $125-150m budgets.

Wonder if it's still planned for 3D in some territories, seems like an odd franchise to add 3D, IMAX makes more sense

The marketing materials all say IMAX so yeah that's happening for sure. But as for 3D, who knows. UK still has it down for 3D.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, antovolk said:

The marketing materials all say IMAX so yeah that's happening for sure. But as for 3D, who knows. UK still has it down for 3D.

I wouldn't be surprised if 3D has been scrapped in favour of just IMAX. 

1 hour ago, trancedanne said:

A plague killing half of the worlds population would be pretty much the best thing that could happen to this planet.

More mass death & destruction?

I thought this guy has done it already

Jeez, can we have one year movies without an apocalypse?

The%2BAlien%2BQueen%2BHas%2BArrived%2BIn