Fancyarcher

Goosebumps | October 16, 2015 | Jack Black | First Trailer on Page 11!

Shrug. I figured this was gonna be Night at the Museum-esque from the moment Jack Black was cast but still, meh. Could do okay as a family-friendly Halloween offering though.

Kind of disappointing. I was rooting for a Jack Black comeback but projects like this, The D Train, and HBO's The Brink aren't gonna cut it.

• Like 1

Night at the Museum was good.

I agree that Black needs to get more great movies, he's such a tremendous actor and screen presence. It's depressing seeing my favourite actor get stuck in so much rubbish. I still need to see D Train though.

• Like 1

The way she says "nobody make a sound" reminds me of "nobody move a muscle" in Jurassic Park 3. Anyway I think the trailer looks decent although I wish it had more scares than laughs. I was a huge fan of the books as a child so I'll be checking this movie out on opening day.

The producer said this scored 95 and 96 at test screenings.

Anyway, throwing everything from the books out there at the start seems odd for what's hoping to be a franchise.

Just like Vacation got the best test screenings ever or whatever. 

This didnt get trending and the poster got more hype on reddit. This is gonna be a dud.

This isn't being made for a redditor audience... the age bracket for the books is 9-12. This looks pure kids and family with some coming for the nostalgia.

• Like 1