ecstasy

Wkd Est. BP 32m Grav 20.4m CP 11.8m TC 8m CWCM 6.1m (#s on pg 1)

:rofl: The Counselor :rofl: Scott lost it, WOM will be toxic.

Yes, WOM will be horrible but because it skews an older audience, I don;t think it will plummet next weekend.  

Fri looking likeBG 12,Gra 6.2,CP 3.6,Coun 3.1,Carrie 1.9, CWCM2 1.8,eP 1.3, 12Y 600k

Oh my, with these numbers Carrie is heading to about a 6.5 mill weekend.  That's north of a 60% drop.  Escape Plan is heading for a 50% drop and Captain Phillips is heading for a 25% drop.   :o

Oh my, with these numbers Carrie is heading to about a 6.5 mill weekend.  That's north of a 60% drop.  Escape Plan is heading for a 50% drop and Captain Phillips is heading for a 25% drop.   :o

Thats not that bad for Captain Pihllips, right? It'll make 110M total

Fri looking likeBG 12,Gra 6.2,CP 3.6,Coun 3.1,Carrie 1.9, CWCM2 1.8,eP 1.3, 12Y 600k

Rth posted the numbers twice, do I like both? What do I do? WHAT DO I DO?!??!???
  • Like 5

Thats not that bad for Captain Pihllips, right? It'll make 110M total

25% drop for CP is incredible.  I think it will easily get past 110 mill.

The budget for The Counselor is just 25m? How the hell could it happen with so many big names?

Apparently all of the "stars" took drastic paycuts to work with Scott.  But really, what "stars" are we talking about?  Diaz is not a dramatic actress so she has no pull in a film like this, Fassbender is not a star yet so he isn't making much and Cruz is just eye candy with no real box office clout.  So that leaves Pitt.  And he is constantly making films with little or no budget, so it doesn't surprise me to see the budget that low.

Rth posted the numbers twice, do I like both? What do I do? WHAT DO I DO?!??!???

RTH is looking to up his like count.  So like em both.  :)

• Like 1

25% drop for CP is incredible.  I think it will easily get past 110 mill.

Apparently all of the "stars" took drastic paycuts to work with Scott.  But really, what "stars" are we talking about?  Diaz is not a dramatic actress so she has no pull in a film like this, Fassbender is not a star yet so he isn't making much and Cruz is just eye candy with no real box office clout.  So that leaves Pitt.  And he is constantly making films with little or no budget, so it doesn't surprise me to see the budget that low.

In a world where an Adam Sandler comedy can cost 80m, the budget figure for Counselor is still a bit puzzling.

Even Scott must ask a lot.

• Like 1

With that Friday it'll almost certainly have the $20.5m weekend it needs to pass $200m. Can't lie, though: after that phenomenal second weekend hold, I expected Gravity's subsequent legs to be just a little bit stronger. Not that I'm not happy it's gonna make $250m DOM and possibly even $275m.

With that Friday it'll almost certainly have the $20.5m weekend it needs to pass $200m. Can't lie, though: after that phenomenal second weekend hold, I expected Gravity's subsequent legs to be just a little bit stronger. Not that I'm not happy it's gonna make $250m DOM and possibly even $275m.

So the goal now is to beat Man of Steel.