Neo

Star Trek Beyond | 7.22.2016 | Not an Oscar winner.

That's one of the better trailers of the summer, honestly, and if they had just started out that way, then it would have been instant hype train. Better late than never. It still has a definite sense of adventure and fun, too- it's certainly not grimdark or anything, even if it isn't as silly as the teaser. 

• Like 8

Well, that was better!

It still feels.... slight? Like a little side adventure. I dunno, i would have preferred them going in another direction, doing the war with the Klingons, the "big stuff". Maybe later...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kowhite said:

Well...people rethought their opinions.

Still, STD...still fun,. 

But JJ...good man, you're doing God's work.  Let the fans do their thing.  

Re thought them how? I didn't see any critics putting out second reviews of the movie...

4 hours ago, grim22 said:

qyCSAQA.jpg

Looks like Ghostbusters will only get one week in IMAX, with this movie getting 2 weeks in IMAX before Suicide Squad takes up IMAX through the end of August.

Damn, that poster really grabs your attention.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

That trailer has everything I told people would be in the movie just based on the first trailer. The new thing is more dramatic music. People are easy. 

People always underestimate music. Great music can make any movie that much better. Also applies to trailers.

But i'd say it's not just the music. The new trailer features some nice character moments and had a bit more dramatic bits whereas the teaser was just jokes / action.

• Like 4