CJohn

Ice Age 5: Collision Course (July 22, 2016)

The reason why I asked if this was happening is because of that THE SECRET LIFE OF PETS date. Why would Universal put it there? Did they know anything about ICE AGE V's production that we didn't know? Studios have insiders, right?

I think Universal moved Pets to avoid KFP3 which would have more of an impact than Ice Age. I think Pets and Ice Age 5 will be hit by Finding Dory OS and Pets being an original film may be squeezed by both

I think Universal moved Pets to avoid KFP3 which would have more of an impact than Ice Age. I think Pets and Ice Age 5 will be hit by Finding Dory OS and Pets being an original film may be squeezed by both

Hmm. I'm not really sure about that. The last KUNG FU PANDA movie made a similar gross to ICE AGE: THE CONTINENTAL DRIFT. ICE AGE: COLLISION COURSE will have the bigger impact since it's bigger than KFP overseas. One scenario I can see happening is THE SECRET LIFE OF PETS being released late in a lot of overseas markets if Fox decides to open IA: CC day-and-date in many territories.

I really doubt OS will have a peak, since thanks to China..blockbuster sequels are making tons of cash overseas.

And IA5 could do higher than IA4 OS-wise.

It could go to $160-180M DOM, if it's a good movie...better recieved than the last 2 films. All they need to do is to offer something interesting and new here.

They could bring more humans....cause we only saw humans in the first one that started it all.

• Like 1