lilmac

Tuesday numbers (12/24) - DOS - 5.25, FRZ - 4.78, AH - 2.9, AM2 - 2.8, SMB - 1.92

I saw it 3 times on OW plus my brother was out of town during the OW so he paid for 4th and 5th time. TA also had great rewatchability. Some of it's funniest scenes are best in theater. I probably won't do that ever again even for AoU. Only way I would try to beat my record is if we get to see Galactus/SS in TA movie than all bets are off. :D

Yeah I really should watch the BD more, considering I payed for it, but I never have time or is in the mood for it, and now they put it on Netflix so I'm like well damn haha. It's just hard to find time in my day for 150 minute movie or to get in the mood for it. Edited by Jandrew

I normally only see movies I really enjoy more than once. I went to see The Dark Knight Rises 6 times. Once at midnight, once in IMAX, three more regular trips, and the last time at a dollar theater.

That remains the exception though, I've never seen a movie more than three times in theaters other than that. And the number of movies I've seen that many times is pretty small. Most of the time I stick with two times if I enjoy them enough.

• Like 1

AUJ and LOTR:TT had christmas day jumps bigger than the previous friday bump

AUJ 52.4 on Fri vs 62.9 on christmas

TT 38.5 on Fri vs 58.9 on christmas

DoS had a 70.9% jump on Friday.

Mirroring AUJ would give it 85% increase on wed

Mirroring TT would give it 108.64.

100+% is of course too high but 80% ball park with 9-9.5 million wednesday seems reasonable.

Ughhh HATE Christmas. All I wanted was a white iPhone 5s a black Range Rover and my parents got me the gold 5c with my name engraved and free data plan and a silver BMW. What bout white and BMW don't they understand? Hashtag I hate Christmas, my parents,my gifts, life.

You must really hate your life huh :P

Wolf of Wall Street is now #1 on MovieTicket's updated current sales rankings.  Walter Mitty is now at #5

1. The Wolf of Wall Street 16%

2. American Hustle 15%

3. The Desolation of Smaug 14%

4. Saving Mr. Banks 10%

5. The Secret Life of Walter Mitty 9%

Wolf of Wall Street is now #1 on MovieTicket's updated current sales rankings.  Walter Mitty is now at #5 1. The Wolf of Wall Street 16%2. American Hustle 15%3. The Desolation of Smaug 14%4. Saving Mr. Banks 10%5. The Secret Life of Walter Mitty 9%

Solid but obviously no OD breakouts from these numbers

Okay, the most I'v ever seen a movie in cinemas is 3 times. I don't see how anyone can go see a movie 6 times in just over a month!? This is total fanaticism and obsession!

I saw ROTJ 5 timesTPM 7 AOTC 5ROTS 3 - wanted to see it more but just never couldBeen a few others I've seen at least twice. I'm planning on seeing SW7 as many times as possible. :)