Neo

War For The Planet Of The Apes | July 14, 2017 | First Trailer on Page 18

Haven't watched it yet but I'm hoping this stays above 90% on RT. Haven't been this hyped for a film in awhile.

But I swear even if it's just as good as Rise I'll be content! Doesn't even have to be as good as Dawn, which is one of my favorite movies of all time.

27 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

Wow, I think marketing is really letting this film down if it's that good, since I just don't think the trailers have looked that great. Glad they lifted the review embargo early. 

This and SM:HC both. Now wait for emoji movie to be as good as lego movie.

Weta is the king of the Ape VFX department. ILM's Kong is a step down even comparing to the Weta one from 12 years ago. There's no point even bringing up those from the new Planet of Apes films.

Screentshots from Bluray

yxrYRVY.jpg

Edited by vc2002
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, damnitgeorge08 said:

This and SM:HC both. Now wait for emoji movie to be as good as lego movie.

true though Apes had better trailers than Iron Man 4. Spidey wasn't done justice in previews, hopefully people will see reviews and WOM will spread. 

• Like 1

Average Rating: 8.2/10

Critics Consensus: War for the Planet of the Apes combines breathtaking special effects and a powerful, poignant narrative to conclude this rebooted trilogy on a powerful -- and truly blockbuster -- note.

• Like 6