#ED

Sun#s pg 230...Wknd Est: DOFP: 91M, Godzilla - 31.4M, Blended - 14.2M , NB - 13.9M [NO SPOILERS]

Yeah. FF6 dropped 27% on monday. Lets hope the fantastic WOM can keep the drop in the early 20's% or better

I doubt it drops less than 25%. F6's 27% drop seems highly probable.

Yeah. FF6 dropped 27% on monday.Lets hope the fantastic WOM can keep the drop in the early 20's% or better

I cant wait to see how Xmen 2014 OS could blow.. Rem all the naysayers saying

it will be lucky to beat Xmen3 and it cant beat Spiderman.. ROFL.. We will see about that.

• Like 2

I doubt it drops less than 25%. F6's 27% drop seems highly probable.

MIB3 had like a 17% drop with a better sunday holdAnything is possible. Lets see

Just listened to Let It Go for the first time ever. How the fuck did that song become a phenomenon? Menzel's such a bland singer.

Beats the shit outta me. Frozen is the most overrated animated movie of all time. It's good but there's much better stuff out there.
  • Like 6

Just listened to Let It Go for the first time ever. How the fuck did that song become a phenomenon? Menzel's such a bland singer.

Lol…feel ya bro. It's pretty juvenile but I just kept thinking of a fart you gotta rip but have to hold it because the situation ur in.  Let it go, let it go! I have no clue why that song is so popular, it's so bland and just meh. But hey let it go let it go haha

Frozen is loved loved loved by kids. My niece used to watch it every day for about a month. And imo its the best animated film I've seen in decades.

• Like 1

Beats the shit outta me. Frozen is the most overrated animated movie of all time. It's good but there's much better stuff out there.

I must agree that Frozen's becoming somewhat overrated

Well, definitely not for kids. Do you know how crazy they are for Frozen? The theme resonates with a lot of adults too. It connects with the audience on an emotional level. The songs are also catchy, making the soundtrack the best selling album of the year, by far. It may not connect with you, but that doesn't mean it's overrated. But then again, every big movie always has people who say that it's overrated (Avatar is overrated, Titanic is overrated, TDK is overrated, TS3 is overrated, etc). So that's fine I guess.

• Like 3