Olive

Weekend Est: 22JUMP 60.0M| HTTYD2 50.0M|Male 19.0M|EOT 16.1M|Fault 15.7M|DOFP 9.5M

I freaking LOVED Rise of the Apes. I am hoping Dawn breaks out big time... maybe even 100m OW? Dare I dream? :ph34r:

Yes. Rises was surprisingly good. Dawn looks a lot more ambitious though. Hopefully they can pull it off.

• Like 1

Update for 22JSYesterday - 297Today - 1081Neighbors did:Thursday - 274All day Friday - 1100

Damn, we haven't even gotten to the evening shows. Thing is doing 1800+ isn't it?

• Like 2

, dragonHard to know wiith R-rated coms day trade can be seriously all over the place(high extremes) see how evening progresses , yeah i had been for now thinking anything from 22-26 and dragon 18-21

Higher end for Dragon is fine. Lower end is poor
  • Like 1

If HTTYD has a sub 20m Friday including Thursday previews, I may just give up on the box office for the rest of the summer. Ouch.

Dragon isn't a Pixar film IDK what people really expecting for Dragon to do but no way was it going to get a 100 Million Weekend.60-70 Million Weekend is good for it.

• Like 1

Seems to me that we will indeed have 2 openers over 60M this weekend.

For the 2nd time ever, WWZ and MU being the first.

Not looking at OWs it has happened at least a couple of times - Shrek 2(2nd weekend) and DAT(ow), CF(2nd weekend) and Frozen(ow)

EDIT: Avatar(2nd weekend) and Sherlock 2(ow)

Edited by a2k
  • Like 1

, dragon

Hard to know wiith R-rated coms day trade can be seriously all over the place(high extremes) see how evening progresses , yeah i had been for now thinking anything from 22-26 and dragon 18-21

Holy shit, please go up, Dragon. No no no no no.  :(

• Like 3

I've been pretty much sold on the Crew since I heard the premise, but the trailer was odd. Can I play it by myself as no one else I know generally plays racing games frequently.

Hmmm, I'm not sure if you can race against AI only or not. 

• Like 1

Damn, we haven't even gotten to the evening shows. Thing is doing 1800+ isn't it?

I don't think it will go that high. The numbers I post include all presales, so it's a little tricky to gage it. I do think that 1400-1500 pretty easily.
  • Like 2

Breastfeeding isn't sexualized. That type of nudity is. And it makes perfect sense. And by nudity I also meant sex acts. I don't know why people bring up breastfeeding breasts, its not the same.That's like comparing a scene of recreational weed smoking vs a scene where its being used medicinally. Both have different mental stimulations on people when they see it. 

Well, if it's just about objectification I guess it makes sense, but not all nudity is presented that way.

• Like 1

$18-21M is slightly lower than I expected for Dragon but I'm definitely not losing hope about it lasting in the long run. :)

The higher end of that $22-26M number for Jump Street would be rather amazing for it though. A testament to how well-received the first was.

• Like 1