#ED

Wknd Est: TLM2 - 30M, 22JS - 29M, HTTYD - 25.3M, JB - 13.5, [DOFP - 6.2M]

guys how exactly is this movie failing???? i'm not american, was the marketing in USA SO SHITTY??? I still can't understand

I don't think there was much hype for Dragon in the first place. I mean it opened below Mad3.

everyone loved the first movie, we haven't had an animation since March, the summer has been a disappointment since it began, the only other option for animation is Planes and people still don't wanna see Dragon 2???

WHY

def going to see TLAM2 this weekend, i follow kevin hart on twitter and he has been working his ass off promoting his film

i wasnt sure about him at first but the more films i saw with him the more i realize i was lmao and enjoying myself 

plus i rewatched TLAM recently and loved it , its like a quality RnB song even if you don't listen to that genre or not often , when something is good its good no matter the cast , plot , writing ! it just is 

plus hello that john legend song , i was like hello you little gold nugget , i haven' t listened to RnB since usher's confession album, whitney was still alive , destiny child was still together so was TLC 

took a turn to the latin side of music , mexico , columbia , brazil ...feels like a lifetime ago !

anyhoo kevin hart seems like a good guy overall, i like his show real husbands of hollywood so wishing him all the best !

• Like 1

Don't be suprised if you hear something about Wicked :)

Wicked as a film is a given, it's a question of when rather than if. It's Universal's most successful product that isn't a film.The Book of Mormon I imagine they'll hold off until they've launched more productions worldwide, Paramount I imagine has first dibs on the film version since they release both South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut and Team America.

Dragon is going to be hit HARD when Planes 2 is released. It has to make as much money as it can these next couple of weeks. Who could have seen this coming just a few weeks ago? :o

This post made me lose faith in humanity.

Dreamworks is DEAD!!!!!!!!!Bring on the rise of WARNER ANIMATION!!!!!!!!

The sad part is that, quality-wise, they're very much alive. I mean, they rarely deliver greatness, but they are consistently good, so it's sad to see the downward spiral. And it's even sadder that one of their best efforts is struggling so badly.