baumer

Harry Potter dominated the box office for a decade, there will never be another series like it.

Is one required to have a low IQ to be an expert in stupidity? I consider myself pretty intelligent, yet have vast experience in the inane. ;)

No, not really. Rest of you are fine. My apologies for trolling the HP thread, I deserve to be banned for it. But I cant fucking stand that Michael G Scott guy. He attacks me every chance he can. I'm sick of it. Stick a plug in it Mike.I'm done here.

No, not really. Rest of you are fine. My apologies for trolling the HP thread, I deserve to be banned for it. But I cant fucking stand that Michael G Scott guy. He attacks me every chance he can. I'm sick of it. Stick a plug in it Mike.I'm done here.

Quoted to posterity 

You deserve to be banned on the simple fact that you didn't use a Michael Kane gif here. 

you deserve to be banned for calling him Michael Kane.

though the image of Kane playing Alfred is an amusing one.

• Like 1

Nobody gives a fuck about Harry potter. Harry potter is nothing but a Lotr ripoff.

What you just said was one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your incoherent rambling response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on these boards is now dumber for having read it. May God have mercy on your soul
  • Like 6

LOL stay mad bro.

• Like 1

Sheesh. Fucking Frozenites.

Sheesh. Fucking Frozenites.

Anyone that spent any amount of time in the Frozen thread knows that its participates are very tolerant and balanced.

FrozenBuff should have his avatar and name stripped.

In looking at his name history it's hard to believe he's really a Frozen fan.

Domestically the films sort of worked like this.

HP1 was a massive hit and a phenom.

COS was a sequel a big hit nonetheless but sort of lowered the HP buzz.

POA released with intense competition and a new look however was well liked.

GOF really drew interest from general audiences with the action and tournament plot and good reception of POA.

HP5 was boosted by the hype around the final books.

HBP is one of the worst films I have ever seen. Insulting me and how about it was. But we are not talking about the quality of the films right now we are strictly talking about the box office and it is undeniably huge.

oh puhlease I never attacked you Once