CJohn

Weekend Estimates: The Purge 28.3M | Apes 36M | Sex Tape 15M | Planes 18M | Godzilla 470k +91% 198.9m!!! | More Numbers on Page 1

Posted Image

Posted Image

An American exchange student sparked an "extraordinary rescue mission" when his leg became trapped inside a giant vagina sculpture. "It was a dare," fire department squad leader Markus Mozer told NBC News. "The young man had tried to pose for an unusual photo and climbed into the artwork."

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/american-student-ends-trapped-giant-vagina-sculpture-n138311

• Like 10

10 pages on a Friday thread? That's what 'no derailments' does.

I'll be honest I liked the derailments to a point, when there's 30 pages of just say Pokemon then there's a problem. But these threads used to be the hangout spot to talk about numbers and then other topics while waiting for new numbers. I can not talk about Apes 10m Friday so much.
  • Like 6

I'll be honest I liked the derailments to a point, when there's 30 pages of just say Pokemon then there's a problem. But these threads used to be the hangout spot to talk about numbers and then other topics while waiting for new numbers. I can not talk about Apes 10m Friday so much.

I think everyone agrees with you. The problem is too many derailments create too much chaos. And this is not the Dark Knight so chaos does not have to rule. Its like there's no common sense people just post ridiculous gifs after gifs after giff after gif and it slows the site down and makes incredibly hard for people on mobile to get on the site. People just dont use common sense and perhaps if they did then the derailments would ve fine. think the Romans would be fine. This is not the official posiion of the site this is just my position.
  • Like 7