Neo

THE Incredibles 2 | June 15, 2018 | NO SPOILERS!!!!

16 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

Going tonight for the IMAX double feature. Just checked, and the theater is almost completely sold out now. If a lot of the showings are like that tonight, I2 might make a lot just from this alone. 

Man, I can't wait to double feature these on DVD, i'm curious how much they'll flow into each other

44 minutes ago, pepsa said:

I2 WoM will be better than that of FD. I don't think that FD was that well received by the audiences. (Not bad at all, but not great either).

Couldn't watch past 30min...was too bored.  Only speaking for myself

8 minutes ago, FantasticBeasts said:

I didn't like Dory at all, but it was definetely well received.

ToyStory3 had better legs in almost every country, and some by a mile. It also had worse legs in most countries if you compare it to Moana and Coco.

I took TS3 to compare it with, because both are sequels to a very beloved movie and both had hype. I didn't say FD WoM wasn't good, I said it wasn't great. 

18 minutes ago, tribefan695 said:

Dory's legs were about the same as wall e's, for what that's worth

Dory 3.60x

Wall-E 3.55x

SLOP 3.53x

Both Wall-E and SLOP were non-sequels and yet Dory beat them in legs. Wall-E didn't even have previews.

10 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

If The Incredibles out opens Dory I won't post on here until Mission Impossible comes out 

Why if I may ask? To show how confident you are or because you really don't like The Incredibles?

The Incredibles is going to smash Finding Dory's BO, at least OW. People have been begging for a sequel to The Incredibles since the original came out, while Finding Nemo wrapped up nicely. FD was by no means a bad movie but it was definitely more aimed at children with its humor and gimmick storyline. I had no desire to see FD in theaters but I'm seeing TI2 opening night.

• Like 1

So about 10 years ago Disney stopped doing McDonalds Happy Meals because American children were getting fat as shit.

Now they’re back. Have America’s children stopped being so rotund?