Olive

Weekend Numbers: GOTG - 94M (PG 180) [25.5M Sunday (Spatula) Cancel the Godzilla legs!]

China is going to eat the film series Hollywood has digested into shit like it's grade-A chocolate. Get ready for more Transformers, Pirates, probably an ASM taking place partly in China (an Oscorp deal or something) and much more shit we got tired of a long time ago.

• Like 3

Seriously what? I don't think anyone was looking at mystique as a sex object, the whole idea of her back story was that she felt like an ugly monster, you're making out that they were glamouring her. If anyone was a sex object in the Xmen franchise, it was Hugh jackman

I guess you missed Emma Frost, Moira, Angel and the whole strip club scene. Like I said, all the women in this movie stripped down near to their skivvies. This is the last I'm going to say on this here, because it's derailing the thread.

• Like 2

2014 OPENING GROSSES

3 Guardians of the Galaxy BV $94,000,000 100.0% 4,080 $23,039 $94,000,000 8/1/14

4 Godzilla (2014) WB $93,188,384 46.6% 3,952 $23,580 $199,922,103 5/16/14

5 The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Sony $91,608,337 45.3% 4,324 $21,186 $202,408,526

Sorry Sony, but Marvel just opened a C grade group of characters higher than an A+ grade character. And you think bringing out a group of B(average) grade villains is going to save the franchise?

Posted Image

Edited by RaccoonsDineOnAAinHell™
  • Like 7

China is going to eat the film series Hollywood has digested into shit like it's grade-A chocolate. Get ready for more Transformers, Pirates, probably an ASM taking place partly in China (an Oscorp deal or something) and much more shit we got tired of a long time ago.

You say this like other films have not taken place in foreign lands.  You think this is the first time a film has an international location?  Watch one of the trailers for Raiders of the Lost Ark.  It proudly told the audience that it was filmed in and took place in locations like Macau and Egypt.

I don't think all the RH films are crap, but I do agree that the Shanghai movies are better.

I saw the first one in theaters like 3 times and loved it.  I had just become a Jackie Chan fan and I was watching anything I could get my hands on and this one was there, so I enjoyed it.  Then the second one came out and I saw it on opening night and never again.  Didn't even bother with the third.

They just don't have enough of his action for me and Tucker got real old real fast.

• Like 1

I saw the first one in theaters like 3 times and loved it.  I had just become a Jackie Chan fan and I was watching anything I could get my hands on and this one was there, so I enjoyed it.  Then the second one came out and I saw it on opening night and never again.  Didn't even bother with the third.

They just don't have enough of his action for me and Tucker got real old real fast.

I love the Shanghai movies too.

Uno mas?

• Like 3