Neo

Gravity | Re-released on 2D and 3D January 17 | IMAX 3D on January 31! | 100M+ WW IMAX

One of the best films I've seen this year. I'm rooting for Cuaron to win BD. I also NEVER want to visit space. LOL

Rallax said the destruction scenes in trailer dont really have sound, which makes sense, but what is that like? Does it feel like a silent film or is there some sound or you just hear Sandra screaming or what? Very curious.

Edited by Twerkdrew

I'm starting to become a little distressed about the fact that almost none of my friends are planning on seeing this in theaters.  I'm dying to see it as soon as possible, but the main response I'm getting from most of my friends is "I'll wait 'til Blu Ray."

I'm starting to become a little distressed about the fact that almost none of my friends are planning on seeing this in theaters. I'm dying to see it as soon as possible, but the main response I'm getting from most of my friends is "I'll wait 'til Blu Ray."

Have you told them that this is something that was made to new seen on the biggest screen possible? Despite the fact that I work at a theater and will see it for free, I'm still going to pay to see it in IMAX. I can't imagine NOT seeing it in IMAX.

Have you told them that this is something that was made to new seen on the biggest screen possible?Despite the fact that I work at a theater and will see it for free, I'm still going to pay to see it in IMAX. I can't imagine NOT seeing it in IMAX.

Can you answer my question from p. 77 and 84 please?

Edited by Twerkdrew

I'm starting to become a little distressed about the fact that almost none of my friends are planning on seeing this in theaters.  I'm dying to see it as soon as possible, but the main response I'm getting from most of my friends is "I'll wait 'til Blu Ray."

:( Stinks to be them then, because they'll be missing out! I know I definitely want to go OW!

• Like 1