filmscholar

Weekend Numbers (pg119) Turtles 65M, GOTG 41.5

what i love the most about the first movie is that it perfectly captures a new york that no longer exists

all of the crime and dirt and character that the city had before it was sanitized and became disneyland

i mean there's nothing wrong with that obviously crime is down and it's a better place to be but it's so interesting to see how different things are

• Like 1

The movie it self is bad though.

For me it was just "meh" but I can sit through the whole thing unlike the other movies the fanboys will have you believe are the greatest, most untouchable, movies in existence.

"It's for kids so it's ok for it to suck."  :unsure:

I loved the first of the 90's version when I was a kid. Having watched it again as an adult, it was not that good. But back then, I thought it was a masterpiece. I'm sure the kids now are enjoying this version just a much as we did when we were kids.
  • Like 1

THANK YOU. I hate seeing grown men complain about Ninja Turtle nostrils, and CGI being used instead of costumes a 10 year old would laugh at.Fans of the older stuff (which is DREADFUL btw) need to let go and let the kids enjoy their own thing. It's not like their show and movies were any better.

"The turtles are so ugly"

They're TURTLES...

• Like 6

"The turtles are so ugly" They're TURTLES...

YES!For me, they look AMAZING. They looks like mutated turtles that work out and live in the sewers of New York. I also love the fact that for the first time in history I CAN TELL WHICH TURTLE IS WHICH.

No updates?Also, who is this villain in Wolverine? (Green dress female)

Viper, she's Madame Hydra, but Fox can only use her as her previous name "viper".I have no clue as to why they can use her at all.
  • Like 1

Speaking of Wolverine. I thought GOTG would do Wolverine numbers.So The Silver Samurai is robot with grandpa inside?

Yep. He also should have been in Big Hero 6 but youknow rights and all that.
  • Like 1