CJohn

Frozen II | Nov 22 2019 | 2nd Most Profitable Movie of 2019. Disney does it again! | Documentary series coming to D+ June 26

1 hour ago, Spidey Freak said:

The Disney channel didn't even appear yesterday on YT's first results page when I searched "frozen 2 trailer'. In fact, Disney UK was the first official channel that appeared. The views are being split like crazy. 

Well, the Let it go video (sing-along) with 1.6B views is also on the Disney Uk channel.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Royce said:

Re: Frozen 1's marketing

This was the trailer that got me hooked

It was like X-Men but with a "flawed" Disney princess and a catchy hit song

That is such a 4 quad appeal, not to mention superhero movies were booming at that time as well

But I guess merchandise so here have a cute snowman

I hadn't seen that in years, but that is a fantastic trailer imo. Adventure, Music and Family. They knew they had a golden film, and advertised it as such "Greatest Animated Disney Event Since The Lion King".

I really hope they get this sequel right.

• Like 6

Just now, KJsooner said:

I just hope they don’t turn Elsa into a Lesbian just to please the LGBT community. Fuck that. I will boycott this movie if they do that.

Where did the "give Elsa a girlfriend" movement even start from? In any case, I highly doubt Disney would jeopardize the box office potential of Frozen II (conservative parents would forbid their kids from seeing it, and it would also not get released in countries like China, Russia, etc). 

2 minutes ago, KP1025 said:

Where did the "give Elsa a girlfriend" movement even start from? In any case, I highly doubt Disney would jeopardize the box office potential of Frozen II (conservative parents would forbid their kids from seeing it, and it would also not get released in countries like China, Russia, etc). 

lol good luck with that.

Knowing Disney, they'll probably wimp out.

BUT, this would have far more potential with an Elsa female love interest. Frozen only made $48 mil in China, that's not that big of a loss.

19 minutes ago, KJsooner said:

I just hope they don’t turn Elsa into a Lesbian just to please the LGBT community. Fuck that. I will boycott this movie if they do that.

What’s the problem with Elsa being a Lesbian?

Edited by YourMother the Edgelord
  • Like 2
  • Disbelief 1

12 minutes ago, Darth Lehnsherr said:

Cause it's the week before Thanksgiving the Opening Weekend might be a tad deflated but it would be great if it both broke the November OW record and the Thanksgiving 5 Day Weekend Record

I think the contrary, I think the OW will be frontloaded rather than backloaded due to the fanbase.

Not hating on Frozen or anything, but does anyone think the character's design/animation feel super cheap? The environments around them look gorgeous and expensive of course but the character themselves feel like something out of a subpar animation. 

• Like 1