CJohn

Wednesday Numbers | The November Man - 865k

I just heard from him yesterday, he says he's finally settling down so has a bit more time to do things. But, I highly doubt he'll be back on here anytime soon. :sadno:

I think to really settle down, to get a feel for new colleagues and procedure details,... find out all the little quirks... can be a bit mentally exhausting and can take a lot longer than people might guess

To come back here too early might be a too big temptation to not leave early enough again to be fresh for the next day.

Or to not tell certain details ... or...

=> 1/2 year, or if at all, sometimes you move on too.

I still have to smile each time I see his name, so ...  ;)

• Like 1

Right about now, somebody, somewhere is giving Edge of Tomorrow its one hundredth million dollar...

Regarding November Man, it's not a good number but it's not out of keeping with expectations. BO.com called for a $9 million opening weekend and that's still doable. According to one producer "the budget was $30 million when the project was first developed in 2006. 'It’s a lot less now,' she added." - http://variety.com/2013/film/news/pierce-brosnan-november-man-1200802794/

So I'm not judging it harshly unless it completely collapses.

• Like 1

I just heard from him yesterday, he says he's finally settling down so has a bit more time to do things. But, I highly doubt he'll be back on here anytime soon. :sadno:

well someday we'll be like Vger looking in the vaste expanse of the universe for the creator who was last seen a long long time ago , only the ancients remember him, the young ones doubt his existence but have all heard tales of the savior of the box office race who saved us like noah did when the rug was pulled suddenly from under our feet and we were lost at sea!

• Like 1

well someday we'll be like Vger looking in the vaste expanse of the universe for the creator who was last seen a long long time ago , only the ancients remember him, the young ones doubt his existence but have all heard tales of the savior of the box office race who saved us like noah did when the rug was pulled suddenly from under our feet and we were lost at sea!

Posted Image

• Like 6

Right about now, somebody, somewhere is giving Edge of Tomorrow its one hundredth million dollar...

Regarding November Man, it's not a good number but it's not out of keeping with expectations. BO.com called for a $9 million opening weekend and that's still doable. According to one producer "the budget was $30 million when the project was first developed in 2006. 'It’s a lot less now,' she added." - http://variety.com/2013/film/news/pierce-brosnan-november-man-1200802794/

So I'm not judging it harshly unless it completely collapses.

Hollywood Reporter had the budget at $20m but just a $3m U.S. rights pick up for Relativity.