Noctis

La La Land | Now Playing | Record-Tieing 14 Oscar Noms and Record-Breaking 16 BOFFY Noms

Truly one of the best cinema experiences ive ever had. Feel so uplifted. Cant fault it on any level i hope it wins best picture.

Anyone calling it "trash" doesn't deserve the capacity to form an opinion lol.

Despite his reservations about it, I'm guessing @Telemachos will love this movie. Since he's a Los Angeles area resident, I would be surprised if it's a letdown for him. 

@jandrew I don't want to spoil it too much for you, but a big chunk of the musical aspect happens within the first 10-15 minutes. This was a good thing for me since I don't like musicals. Was relieved that the entire movie wasn't song and dance. But I did enjoy the duet scenes featuring Stone and Gosling. 

• Like 1

The fuck?? Why is no one commenting on the the total kill this just made on the Mini Oscars (The Globes)??

La La Land just brоке the record for the most wins for a film/movie at Golden Globes, ever...

The Shay is VERY proud he predicted it, because LLL bombed so horribly in my country, it was taken out of most cinemas on the SECOND week of release!! I then laughed at the managers and told them: in a couple of weeks time, when it sweeps most Oscars - you'll be forced to put it back, you imbeciles.

LOL

Edited by shayhiri