Noctis

La La Land | Now Playing | Record-Tieing 14 Oscar Noms and Record-Breaking 16 BOFFY Noms

The trailer is so beautiful ???

I must have watched it like 20 times already.

Most anticipated winter movie easily. 

Aa far as I'm concerned, Ryan Gosling and Emma Stone should be in movies together as much as possible. Their chemistry is sizzling. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Sam said:

Aa far as I'm concerned, Ryan Gosling and Emma Stone should be in movies together as much as possible. Their chemistry is sizzling. 

They 've done an OK movie together (Crazy Stupid Love) and an absolute disaster (Gangster Squad). Maybe it's time to make a great movie together.

9 hours ago, Joel M said:

They 've done an OK movie together (Crazy Stupid Love) and an absolute disaster (Gangster Squad). Maybe it's time to make a great movie together.

I really like them in Crazy Stupid Love, and I enjoyed that movie overall. 

Gangster Squad was atrocious indeed.

Already know this soundtrack is going to be on constant repeat for me. Love what we've heard so far.

Cool how we got sort of "his and hers" trailers. Ryan Gosling's name is first in the first trailer, and Emma Stone's is first in the new trailer.

• Like 1

I can't get enough of those colors and art direction. They're not exactly extinct but it's so good to see a movie that, no matter the scale of the story, really looks like big, gorgeous cinema. I haven't had such a strong sense of "I should see this on the biggest screen I can find" since The Hateful Eight. 

• Like 5