Olive

Weekend Numbers THG: 123, BH6 20.1, IS 15.1 pg 205

Haven't kept up with the weekend thread, so apologize if this seems redundant.

Legs have typically been a bit stronger than Potter (as well as IMs), and it essentially matched DH1's OW despite a preview/midnight figure that was 32% lower. CF pulled roughly a 3.0 adjusted multiplier (multiplier w/o midnights), THG pulled ~2.92. 2.9 will get this to 325M, which is around what I'd expect for now.

I actually think legs will be weaker for this compared to previous installments. Both of them had tremendous buzz coming out of the weekend, that seems to be lacking here.

• Like 2

Haven't kept up with the weekend thread, so apologize if this seems redundant.

Legs have typically been a bit stronger than Potter (as well as IMs), and it essentially matched DH1's OW despite a preview/midnight figure that was 32% lower.  CF pulled roughly a 3.0 adjusted multiplier (multiplier w/o midnights), THG pulled ~2.92.  2.9 will get this to 325M, which is around what I'd expect for now.

cant compare HG with potter. That has more rabid fanbase. Point to note is IM of MJ1 is weaker than CF( i think saturday increase minus previews is worse). Plus with weaker WOM its gonna be lot more frontloaded.

I am sensing just over 300M domestic.

• Like 1

You Twilight haters won't like my blu-ray shelf

hGyWcRJ.jpg

Nothing wrong with having Twilight, but the main thing I am noticing there is you have an unopened Star Wars set.  That's a sign of a true collector ;)

• Like 1