grim22

Ready Player One | March 29, 2018 | Spielberg directing | No untagged spoilers allowed

8 minutes ago, kayumanggi said:

The movie is EIGHT MONTHS away. Come on.

The first trailer of Valerian which got lambasted by so called movie geeks on this forum had MUCH better cgi in its first trailer. This movie finished shooting a while ago and had plenty of time to finish the effects for atleast the teaser/comic con trailer. But like I said it doesn't matter. Even the awful BFG got 74% on RT, so this is bound to be overrated as hell. It will also manage to do solid bo because of the marketing+berg+imax+3d+tomato law+lots of recognizable movie/pop culture characters.

Edited by marveldcfox
  • Astonished 1

1 minute ago, marveldcfox said:

The first trailer of Valerian which got lambasted by so called movie geeks on this forum had MUCH better cgi in its first trailer. This movie finished shooting a while ago and had plenty of time to finish the effects for atleast the teaser/comic con trailer. But like I said it doesn't matter. Even the awful BFG got 74% on RT, so this is bound to be overrated as hell. It will also manage to do solid bo because of the marketing+berg+imax+3d+tomato law.

Are you angry?

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

1.  Been a while since we had a big Spielberg blockbuster.  This could be it.  

2.  Never seen the term "Cinematic Game Changer" used in marketing .

3.  Put some Rush in a trailer and you got me

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

i know i've read the book it's very bad. the reason why this is the first spielberg i'm not stanning for. dude directing a shrine to himself.

I guess you could say this will be a film for casuals?