Neo

Alien: Covenant | 5/19/2017 | Who needs mystery?

On 03/03/2017 at 1:29 AM, dashrendar44 said:

It looks like the alien is squatting to take a big fat dump onto Kenny Powers face. 

500x1000px-LL-6e5cf9dd_IMG_1240.PNG

Seriously though, there's something unintentionally hilarious in the way the alien is shown I can't shake up. Something I should never have thought about an Alien. (I didn't find an Alien outright laughable even in Alien Resurrection and AvP, those movies had their fair share of bloody ridiculous stuff already). The rest looks like a pedestrian remake of Alien directed by Len Wiseman.

To each his own.;)

The Alien franchise is truly gone now. :D

• Like 1

‘Alien: Covenant’ Will Get Back to the ‘Alien’ Roots You Wanted to See in ‘Prometheus’

Producer Mark Huffam:

"I think the title is very much saying, yes, you are going to go back to the root of how the Alien franchise started, and I think it’s much like the other thing. It’s bringing the best of Prometheus, and the best of Alien, and combining them to hopefully get something even better."

Special effects supervisor Neil Corbould:

"He did listen to the criticism, if you like, of [Prometheus] and people wanted more aliens. The other thing as well is that certain studios want to make a certain movie, and sometimes your hands are tied for horror. If you’re making it for a PG-13 or 15, your hands are tied to give proper horrors. But when the gloves are off and it’s 18 or R-rated, then you can make the movie exactly what you want — with more aliens. He listened to the audience, that they want more aliens — they’re gonna get a lot more aliens. More than they probably anticipated."

Also, Ridley Scott already has the script for the sequel , and is keen to do a lot more.

"If you really want a franchise, I can keep cranking it for another six. I'm not going to close it down again. No way."

"You don't want a two-year gap. So I'll be ready to go again next year."

On 3/2/2017 at 11:24 AM, Elessar said:

I think there was an alien once (in the 3rd of 4th film) spitting something that might have had corrosive traits or maybe it was just a burning sensation on the skin / eyes.

Sounds like a dilophosaur

• Like 1