LexJoker

4-Day Wknd Est: AS - 105.3M, Pad - 25.2M, TWR - 24.5M,Taken 3 - 17.44M (pg 109)

Who's this Clint Eastwool?  Is he a video director?  Is that where he got his start?  I didn't see Mr. Eastwool's name in the Oscars this year.  It looks like he has a long career ahead of him.

• Like 8

Who's this Clint Eastwool?  Is he a video director?  Is that where he got his start?  I didn't see Mr. Eastwool's name in the Oscars this year.  It looks like he has a long career ahead of him.

I think I heard the name in Back to the Future 3.  I thought it was just some name Marty made up ;)

• Like 7

Who's this Clint Eastwool? Is he a video director? Is that where he got his start? I didn't see Mr. Eastwool's name in the Oscars this year. It looks like he has a long career ahead of him.

I thought he was a producer on this film. He should get a best director nomination in no time.

Well that's a surprise. Why is there so much interest in this? 

Why was there so much interest in Lone Survivor last January?  

I have no idea why American war heroes seem to be the flavour of the month for January.

• Like 3

I think if you show American soliders in a somewhat positive light 

even if the book paints a different view

then people are going to show up.  Plus the marketing has been stellar.  I mean for the last few weeks this has been shown during the NFL playoffs. 

• Like 1

Why was there so much interest in Lone Survivor last January?  

I have no idea why American war heroes seem to be the flavour of the month for January.

The intense scenes in these movies bring people to theaters. THE LONE SURVIVOR was a good film imo.

• Like 1